• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Has anyone found the person behind their psychosis??

Hugs For Drugs

Bluelighter
I haven't done meth in a year and today my mom called me and I was hearing someone breathing in the background

Back when I used to do meth I would trip the fuck out and think I was being spectated by someone.

And when I told people about it they only balmed it on my meth use, which I knew had nothing to do with

But then today I looked at my phone and saw that the call was on a 3 way phone call with someone else.

And I asked my mom and she told me how she was merging calls together because didn't want to lose her phone call with her friend.

If only I could have done this before I could have same me allot of paranoid time of looking out my window every night

Or staying up all night on meth just to catch who was eez dropping outside my house

------

If there's a thread like this already where people post about catching the people behind their psychosis please let me know or link me.

I'd like to read a about their stories LOL

Of you are planning on doing the same thing to someone you know that does meth.

Please don't, it's completely fucked up and can leave people with a deep psychosis in their head 😥

No cos it's not real psychosis I AM BEING MONITORED THERE'S CAMERAS ON MINE AND MY PARENTS HOUSE

I have been the fixation of someone's psychotic delusion before (coke and alcohol binges with little sleep). Was accused of gaining access to his water supply and putting LSD / some other stuff I don't even remember causing him to hallucinate and loss grip on stuff, also accused me of ruining him game with the girls / making him less popular or something. He reported me to the cops and everything. We did not know each other that long - my theory is the fact that I met him slightly before his symptoms began and would do things like drink or coke or weed more than his other friends / so would be around when he is getting really fucked up just put me in the line of fire.

Cops / no one else took this guy seriously though - it was pretty obvious he was suffering from a mental break and this delusion about me was one of many symptoms indicating this.

It was pretty unnerving at the time as the intensity of his accusations steadily grew and grew (and how he would seek support for his ideas from random friends we shared). I think he was for sure approaching some type of physical violence against me, but thankfully he got forcefully committed and detoxed from the booze.

I think he spent 4 or 5 weeks at an inpatient treatment facility and received a pretty serious diagnosis. He is all good now though (I am not close to him), but last I heard he has a great job and such. A few years after this happened he approached me and apologized.
Oh damn that sounds pretty fucked up, I can't even imagine going to the C.E.O. of the water company and paying them off to not tell anyone about putting lsd on someone's house

Let alone the c.e.o of a water company controlling everyones water and breaking the rules just to fullfill some random person's request.

Unless your friend has over $2 million dollars to bride the c.e.o if. Water company to put lsd on his water supply and blame you for it

I might be against you 😉

No cos it's not real psychosis I AM BEING MONITORED THERE'S CAMERAS ON MINE AND MY PARENTS HOUSE
It is indeed a real psychosis, when this happened, my brain was never the same again

I always had a second thought in Life

Please don't laugh at other peoples misert😥😥

It is indeed a real psychosis, when this happened, my brain was never the same again

I always had a second thought in Life

Please don't laugh at other peoples misert😥😥
who's laughing? wtf i'm furious at the whole thing they keep me locked down institututionalised forced to take meds, watch my every move

ask simstim they record all the time monitoring. there's cameras on mine and my parents roof

who's laughing? wtf i'm furious at the whole thing they keep me locked down institututionalised forced to take meds, watch my every move
There's actually more than goes to my post cut it would be a 30 paragraph if I explain the whole thing...I might as well write a book...

But I did get put in a rehab christian home where I had to jump a fence and escape and pan handle for a couple of weeks untill I got $$ to get cloth to get a job lol

There's actually more than goes to my post cut it would be a 30 paragraph if I explain the whole thing...I might as well write a book...

But I did get put in a rehab christian home where I had to jump a fence and escape and pan handle for a couple of weeks untill I got $$ to get cloth to get a job lol
yep I could write a book too

I once pulled a prank on my tweaker friend who was living in the back of his pickup truck in a camper shell. He was being pretty paranoid so i recorded some stuff on a voice changing app saying stuff in an extremely deep voice like, "hey man, ive been seeing you in my spot, whatchu doing in my spot man" and played it outside.

He then jumped out of his truck butt naked and tried to pepper spray me.

Not the nicest joke but i am a notorious prankster (and was on alot of MDPV and benzos during that time).

I once pulled a prank on my tweaker friend who was living in the back of his pickup truck in a camper shell. He was being pretty paranoid so i recorded some stuff on a voice changing app saying stuff in an extremely deep voice like, "hey man, ive been seeing you in my spot, whatchu doing in my spot man" and played it outside.

He then jumped out of his truck butt naked and tried to pepper spray me.

Not the nicest joke but i am a notorious prankster (and was on alot of MDPV and benzos during that time).
Hahahhah😥

I knew someone who made me a subject in his psychosis as well. I was accused of drugging him with GHB twice. The first time he thought that my partner and a room mate had paid me to do it. He later apologized.

Within two weeks of the apology there was a conspiracy about 5 or 6 of us. Said I gave my buddy the GHB. He spiked a bottle of Gatorade, but with a needle or something because the lid was sealed. He got all high on the way home and "called the cops" and "see you in court". It was ridiculous.

The other people were just in on it somehow. No description I remember really except their names were in the story.

Nothing materialized here but whenever my (now ex) partner has heard from him he's asked about me and hearing I'm not in town he doesn't believe it and I did this or that or whatever. I hung out with him once in early 2020 after months of avoiding him (just block) after the first accusation. I got this story in the summer. Fucking crazy guy. I hope he is doing a bit better now, he's pretty good otherwise. Just lost his mind and thinks everyone is after him.

Most meth users psychoses revolve around some crazy shit and then the people who are after them as well.

Well in my defense i bought him the camper shell since he was sleeping upright in his car and i felt bad. Then he broke into my car and stole all my coins so i was a bit pissed. Though i probably would have done it anyways 🤯

One of my used to be friends got a psychosis, his first, triggered. Some of the factors being Speed, being out of your comfort zone and sleep depreviation. 3 day's max! And he was a goner totally into psychosis land, actually it was the last night that really did him.

On the way back in the public transport he was mumbling nonsens i heard. So back home i reporterd this to my mom, who probably told his dad.

He was literally ripping up sound system's to get the mic's out. Very paranoid, and please treat em like they are okay as arguing is only making things worse for that person.

He was into Jezus, maybe even felt he was Jezus. Anyhow some things he said were spot on but most of it was mumble's.

During the visit's to the asylum through which he went quite good I saw the most mentally disabled one could think of, none were frightening or violent btw.

Me former friend is ok now , of meds married with kid's. We just lost contact, although I was the only one with my GF that visited him time from time.