• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants has anyone ever seen anything like this before???

Status
Not open for further replies.

[the devil] and me

Greenlighter
A friend of mine recently tried to say that this was methamphetamine. I've never seen or heard of anything even remotely resembling this before. Has anyone ever seen anything similar??

I want to let him know asap not to mess with it or whoever gave it to him, if in fact it is something miscellaneous or definitely toxic.

29586689891_1cb1762e91.jpg

Last edited:
Hey, welcome to BL. Sorry to inform you, but you're breaking 2 forum rules in your post. 1st we do not prohibit the use of "swim" here. And identification threads aren't allowed either.

I'll keep it open for a bit, but KNOW that the answers you'll receive will only be guesses. This is the reason these types of threads are not allowed, the answers will only be speculation and can never be taken at full value.

Anyways, it looks like a meth pipe?

Last edited:
i apologize for the SWIM thing. But I didn't expect nor did I request that anyone actually identify what this is only to make an attempt to see if anyone had seen similar shit and if so what was their conclusion in order to promote harm reduction. I assume not to take any responses as facts. Only opinions.

Last edited:
only to make an attempt to see if anyone had seen similar shit and if so what was their conclusion in order to promote harm reduction. I assume not to take any responses as facts. Only opinions.
Yep, that's why I kept it open.

I'm a girl. :/
Ahh I'm sorry, I'll edit lol.

Where did you get it from?

I never vaporized meth but what would molten and recrystallized meth look like to you? You do know that high grade shit can crystalize like honey right?

You do know that high grade shit can crystalize like honey right?

This is what mine (meth) looks like if I've put too much in the bowl and swirled it 3 or 4 times. Not saying you can't smoke it like that, I would just be afraid of burning the bottom while still trying to melt the top.

But that shit totally doesn't look like meth. Like, not even a little bit.

I've never asked this question and meant it seriously, but what meth are you smoking? hahaha

Honestly looks like most meth I've ever smoked. The color of the puddle can vary a bit depending on if you burnt the bowl a little bit ie to much flame

and here is another one..
if you focus your attention on the right side of the puddle, you will notice that there aren't just consistent straight lines running through. in between the lines are little hairline fractures. so there is no typical pinwheel appearance. this is why I'm interested to find out what, in fact, this is..

29723822735_7f9ed2f42c.jpg

Looks like meth, there's a possibility that it might not be..but we can't say for sure, so at this point endless speculation comes into play.

I'd either clean it out, or throw it away.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.