• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Has anyone ever hit the pipe then hit up craigslist?

Lylawinesnob

Bluelighter
My dude called me to see if I wanted to be his plus one to a PnP get together for couples, and I asked him how he got an invite to that? He said craigslist and I got on to check out the personals instead of the furniture..... That shit is CRAZY. Has anyone ever used CL? How did it go?

Well since this is a semi anonymous forum and no one I personally know is one here I'll admit I did it once, I'm only 23 and i was alone one night smoking meth got horny went on Craigslist found a girl who was willing to suck my dick in exchange for a little bit of crystal so I did it, was kinda interesting lol. I was also on klonopin so I didn't have any worries about the situation haha

My dude called me to see if I wanted to be his plus one to a PnP get together for couples, and I asked him how he got an invite to that? He said craigslist and I got on to check out the personals instead of the furniture..... That shit is CRAZY. Has anyone ever used CL? How did it go?

lol you from san antonio?
and i never hit up CL i always went to the strip clubs, sugars or PT's there is some hidden gems in there that dont play by the rules

thought CL was full of cops and shit

Loads of crazy stuff on the dating / hookup sites that get crazier at the weekend :D

There are a few specifically for meth users / PNP / Chemsex etc