• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Has anyone ever fainted or blacked out on shrooms?

I have never fainted on mushrooms but I have fallen asleep once or twice.....like tragically crashed as if I was all of a sudden too tired to even think of staying awake. That was weird, but not disturbing. The one time I even woke up and felt like I was in a dream world as if my dreams had become so lucid as to become entirely real which was actually great.

Not entirely sure what would cause one to fall asleep on mushrooms either.

The Dutch and people from Benelux hate drug tourists.

It is,incredibly easy for anyone to get any drug they want in the Netherlands-both legal soft ones and illegal hard ones, and not just in Amsterdam but in any large city, moderate city, small town, village, etc. Both from dealers that deliver, and in the coffee bars. But you have to ask in Dutch/Flemish and not look like a narc.

The two times I ate psychedelic Psilocybin mushrooms I did not pass out, faint, or blackout. I guess if this happened to someone they had underlying health conditions, get too excited, or are diabetic and have low blood sugar? I once ate so much cannabis in food that I blacked out for a short period of time anywhere from 10 minutes to 45 minutes. I was so stoned that I thought I was going to pass out.

I have been around people who when they smoked too much hash or pot they would faint, pass out, fall asleep, or black out.

Last edited:
Have blacked out on shrooms twice. Felt horrible anxiety and then gone. Mates said i was like seizing possibly. I love mushrooms and the effects though apart from my blackouts.

Similary had this same feeling off 2ct-7 snorted but heard that was dangorous.

Always scared to try mushrooms again cause the blackout/ seizures ive experienced are scary as hell