View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Has 4aco-dmt changed your life?

tnorawks

Greenlighter
I feel that it could change the world like LSD did. Agree, or disagree for those fortunate enough to have experienced its wonders?

It's as good or a little better than boomers. IMO it has nothing on lsd and will not ever be anywhere near as popular as lsd. Lsd is more therapeutic IMO.

The 4 substituted tryptamines are great. Considering safety and quality of experience, they are worth a few extra bills.

4-AcO-DMT is a favorite of mine.

I've tried 4-AcO-DMT once and while I enjoyed it, it just didn't give me the same depth or inward exploration LSD or 1P-LSD does. I'm not greatly experienced with other psychs so I can't comment on that front.

I don't get you guys, 4-Aco-DMT is so introspective for me that I feel it has a female entity. She's constantly nagging me like a really corrective girlfriend would :p

It's more forceful and less about your own thoughts than acid if that makes sense

I don't get you guys, 4-Aco-DMT is so introspective for me that I feel it has a female entity. She's constantly nagging me like a really corrective girlfriend would :p

It's more forceful and less about your own thoughts than acid if that makes sense

^^Hahaha that's spot on! As someone who loves 4-Aco-DMT and also has a girlfriend who constantly nags I can agree to this statement, I feel a lot more confident in myself after 4-Aco-DMT, like it improves my personality, it really is one that makes you look inside yourself.

I think it is the most spiritual and life-changing compound out of there. LSD give me only better visuals, music enhancement and euphoria. As far as introspection goes, 4-aco is definetely winner for me and all my friends.

I can't say psilacetin "changed my life"....but it has been responsible for some of the most intense trips of my life.

I had a phase of very reckless high dose IV use of this compound, and while it is not something i would ever recommend - i will never be able to forget some of those trips.
Very, very similar to a (vaped) DMT breakthrough at high doses, followed by a couple of hours of ayahuasca-like tripping.

A fantastic psychedelic - up there with the classics, for my money. One of the best "research chemicals" i ever experiemented with. But it's been a few years since i've had any.

I did 30mg once, it was a great trip but nothing that changed my life. I wasn't alone when I did it, that might have taken something from the experience. I remember taking the most refreshing shower in my life after the peak though.

It's a great tryptamine anyways. Looking forward to take it again someday.

An initial dose of 35 mg with a 20 mg redose a few hours later resulted in a trip that made me completely ecstatic about being alive. Profound euphoria. I drank some alcohol after the peak and ended up dancing in my backyard under the moonlight. It was nothing short of incredible.

I ate 30mg at red rocks. Diplo figuratively took his Dick out and fucked my brain, it was a profound experience. Then bassnectar went on and intense introversion happened, not very cool. I got real paranoid and felt a plethora of mixed emotions. When I got home everything was amazing.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've tried 4-AcO-DMT once and while I enjoyed it, it just didn't give me the same depth or inward exploration LSD or 1P-LSD does. I'm not greatly experienced with other psychs so I can't comment on that front.

I find 4-AcO-DMT to be far less introspective than mushrooms, which in turn are slightly less introspective than LSD.
Lot's of beautiful tryptaminesque visuals but very much lacking in the mental department

My life and mind being in a constant state of flux I can’t say it changed much. Nevertheless it’s a very interesting substance.

I don’t believe AcO-DMT, or any other psychedelic, will have an impact as important as LSD-25 had. Acid arrived at a crucial moment in mankind history, social environment changed a lot the past 73 years. Like, no pop band will ever have the impact the Beatle had in the 60’s. Everything is so fragmented nowadays, nothing can be big.

Anyway, LSD changed a lot of things but we are in deeper shit than we were in the 60’s. Only some people got the message and acted accordingly. I’m a boomer and I believe our generation failed miserably despite loads of good acid. I’m not very optimistic for the future of humankind. Sadly, I belive natural selection will wipe us from earth very soon…

Sadly, I belive natural selection will wipe us from earth very soon…

This is the fate of any creature, earth itself, the sun, and our galaxy. Life is the constant process of death and rebirth. Both realities present are simultaneously Are our lives cosmically significant? Technically no.

I think life is beautiful. I empathize with other creatures. On at least a few occasions I have wished I had opportunities I didn't. Sure, technically I am insignificant and the end of the of my existence is inevitable, until then I have a life I should live.

be the change you want to see in the world

Mahatma Gandhi

I protect the things I find beautiful. I protect other people from the things I suffered deleteriously from. I create the world I wish I had lived in.

If I am lucky others return the favor.

Psychedelics gave me the life and perspective I have. Others could also benefit from psychedelics such as 4-AcO-DMT or LSD. I am focused on giving others such an opportunity and if I am successful they will be.

Last edited:
I ate 30mg at red rocks. Diplo figuratively took his Dick out and fucked my brain, it was a profound experience. Then bassnectar went on and intense introversion happened, not very cool. I got real paranoid and felt a plethora of mixed emotions. When I got home everything was amazing.

When did Bassnectar and Diplo play together at redrocks? Don't think this ever happened. Anyways.. I got passed a dmt blunt at Wakarusa (which I thought was just weed) and was candy flipping... needless to say I had an outer-body experience and the night was pretty crazy.. ended up walking around for hours on end not being able to find my campsite.. contemplated calling it a night in the field.. then the sun came up..and I found my camp...which I walked by like 4 times.
The darkness is ruthless when tripping lol

Last edited by a moderator: