• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(Harmaline)+(Mescaline)+(4-HO-EPT)+(MPT)+(DMT) Experienced: Self-Excited Circuit

Volsam

Bluelighter
Couple of days ago I have had an interesting and pretty intense trip combining Harmaline, Mescaline, one of the novel tryptamines, 4-HO-EPT, with additional smoking of MPT and DMT. The idea behind was to try out the combination of MAOI (Harmaline) with 4-HO-EPT to see if it prolongs and intensify it's effects (normally 4-HO-EPT only lasts about 4 hours for me and I would need more than 50mg for a good trip), and also to see if there are any negative aspects to taking it with Harmaline. Mescaline was on my mind for a while and I didn't know what to take it with as I had only 120mg of it left so I decided to take it as well, since I'm taking Harmaline anyway. Addition of MPT and DMT was rather compulsive 8)

Subject: 170Lbs male with many years of psychoactives research. Previous trip was on combination of 200mcg of AL-LAD and 25mg Methallylescaline about two weeks ago. Empty stomach - taken a little espresso with little plain white toast 6 hours prior to trip. Also no other supplements or psychoactives were taken prior to trip to avoid any negative reaction with MAOI.

Set & setting: Alone, at home, mid-day, relaxed, feeling comfortable, excited.

Dose(measured on a decent milligram scales with +/- 1mg): Taken Orally: 150mg of Harmaline freebase, 120mg of Mescaline HCL and 35mg of 4-HO-EPT fumarate; Smoked: 30mg of MPT freebase and 30mg of DMT freebase.

Experience:

T=00:00 - Ingested a capsule with 100mg encapsulated Harmaline with water. I was not sure if I wanted a too much of MAOI so I decided to take only 100mg. Waiting for the effects to kick in - on an empty stomach and clear head I can always feel Harmala alkaloids by themselves. I usually recognize them by feeling a bit drunk and "stuffed".

T+00:25 - Feeling alerts from Harmaline. Split 120mg Mescaline in two and take the first 60mg - I usually split my mescaline to naturally avoid feeling nauseous.

T+01:00 - Took remaining 60mg of Mescaline and added 20mg of 4-HO-EPT. Feeling slightly nauseous and floaty, also, sounds starting to feel warm and muffled, quieted down, due to Harmaline effects. Lying on the couch and vaporizing cannabis.

T+01:25 - Definitely starting to feel Mescaline and perhaps slight alerts from the first 4-HO-EPT dosage. Deciding to take another 50mg of Harmaline upping it to 150mg and another 15mg of 4-HO-EPT upping it to 35mg.
Definitely starting to feel emerging into the trip... My head feels like a balloon, my hands have no weight to them and I'm tapping with my feet to the beat of Shpongle...=D

T+02:00 - Feeling adventurous so I loaded 15mg of MPT in between layers of cannabis and vaporized it. Time is gone at this point! Feeling very empathetic, quite similar to MDMA feel. MPT gave me a little kick of euphoria for sure. Strong feeling of mental and physical elation, very exctatic, very pleasurable. I really want to dance - funny strong glowing energy is going through my spine and tingling my brain and making me smile like a magical cat from Alice in Wonderland. The cactus still overpowers everything else in me which feels just right - that's why I love Mescaline, it feels "just right"! %)

T+02:30 - I am at solid +++ and climbing. Listening to faster paced electronic music - "Ash Ra Temple" to "Shpongle" and "Boards of Canada". Also starting to develop very strong intellectual stimulation, just like the previous times I was taking 4-HO-EPT, but this time it was a lot stronger, a lot more persistent. I start browsing Wiki on topics of consciousness, brain, psychoactives, then read a whole book by J.A. Wheeler "Law without the law", then started researching on cancers. It went on non-stop with ever increasing power for hours, I must have read about a thousand articles on different topics! :!

T+05:00 - I am not able to stop reading because I am having the craziest cravings for knowledge and learning - feels like someone is pulling my intellectual strings up through the roof!.. I have never felt so intellectually stimulated - solving puzzles, doing tests on right brain hemisphere activation with quite a speed and performance. So far only 4-HO-EPT (and in combinations) made me feel this way so consistently of all the psychs I've tried.

T+06:00 - I am starting to hear higher frequencies again in music and sounds which makes me think that the Harmaline effects are diminishing. Still very wired intellectually and my eyes can't take any more concentration so I load another pipe with the remaining of MPT and retrieve to take a hot bath with the eyes closed.

MPT feels pretty light, comes in a bit delayed, not like DMT, and it definitely shoots me up to the upper +++ again causing waves of cognitive euphoria and some weird perception of a hand touching my scalp from behind - quite pleasurable but very weird, like someone was watching all this time and decided to let me know of it's presence.

T+07:00 - I am still at +++, still feeling energized and uplifted due to Mescaline and I still feel the intellectual stimulation and "airyness" of 4-HO-EPT. Smoked more cannabis and went on with more reading. The Universe is a Self-Excited Circuit!

T+09:00 - Man, this lasts forever - no signs of dropping yet. Very dilated eyes - especially the right one 8o

T+10:00 - Loading 30mg DMT... Blast off!.. Immediately stoned, feeling encrusted in some kind of transparent jewel, actually I am that jewel!.. I can't take any more of the emotional overdrive so I just give in to it and next moment I know I feel like I'm in a quiet wooden boat floating down the river. The time is gone away, and all my concerns for reality along with that.

After being for some time in that undifferentiated psychedelic swamp, I got out of it feeling weird burning pressure in my forehead. I felt like I was couple thousands years old, like I came back to the same familiar place once again and...forgot what am I suppose to do here...

I am completely melted 8(

T+13:00 - Still rolling. At this point 4-HO-EPT seems on the decline now but Mescaline reminds about itself still. Took 100mg of L-Theanine, 6 grams of Kava, 500 mg of Valerian root along with 50mg Emoxypine (to feel fresher when wake up) and went to sleep. Sleep was achieved within an hour.

Conclusion: Although with this potpourri of chemicals, it's hard to discuss any pharmacological properties of specific ones, but I can tell that Harmaline goes well with 4-HO-EPT, intensifying and prolonging effects as I had expected from it. Combo with Mescaline made it sublime, and addition of MPT and DMT kept me on the edge of +++ drifting into mystical ++++, making it hard to put the experience of this trip in words of human language.

Please, be extremely careful with MAOI! Avoid if taking SSRI, SNRI or other monoamine affecting medications. I go even further with MAOI and when take it with psychedelics I always fast before the experience and don't eat any foods containing high amounts of tyramine before, during or immediately after such experiences.

Thank you for reading guys! ;)

Tagged by Xorkoth
substancecode_harmaline
substancecode_maois
substancecode_mescaline
substancecode_phenethylamines
substancecode_4hoept
substancecode_tryptamines
substancecode_mpt
substancecode_dmt
_combo_
explevel_experienced
exptype_positive
exptype_glowing
exptype_spiritual
roacode_oral
roacode_smoked
roacode_inhaled

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you Bagseed, it's my pleasure to share! %)

That trip had very deep transformative effect on me and I'm still feeling it's consequences. I came to such a dramatic realization of reality, that it is making me reevaluate personal life's priorities once again...

That is quite a combination. X) Thanks for writing up a report on it all. :) Glad to hear there were no apparent negative consequences from adding in the MAOI and that it seems to have an enhancing an effect. And I'm glad you were able to get so much out of it!

I found it interesting that you decided to add in the MPT. Have you used it by itself yet?

I've used MPT by itself two times in amounts between 15-35mg - it didn't impress me particularly (just little euphoria and very mild psychedelic state) so I wanted to smoke it while under MAOI and turned out it was well worth it! :)