• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Harm reduction regarding MDMA and fentanyl

NeoLid

Bluelighter
So something very strange happened to me while back I was on a few tabs of acid about 7 hours in when I decided to smoke some fentanyl, this unexpectedly greatly potentiated my trip to the point where i almost experienced ego death. It was somewhat similar to smoking weed while on acid it made the trip waaay stronger then weed would have, and I have no idea as to why that happened...

Some people thought the cause might be the fact that fentanyl has some serotonin activity. This is where my question comes in I decided to do some molly, and I would like to smoke fentanyl during this. Mostly to help with anxiety I get while on any stimulants also just to relax me during the trip and especially at the end to help with the comedown.

But I am worried the fentanyl might potentiate the MDMA like it did with LSD, I'm not complaining about a stronger trip but I am worried it might be dangerous, or it might become too strong. Or maybe I might get serotonin syndrome or something? Anyone have any insight as to what happened with the acid or what might happend if I smoke it on mdma.