• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Harm reduction questions regarding Mitragyna speciosa & Piper methysticum

Just one more

Greenlighter
Hi!

I need some information about Kava Kava and Kratom combination.
I recently purchased 50 gr of Kratom powder ( the retailer said that it's the most sedative type ) and 50 Kava Kava.
I took aprox 4-5 spoonful of kratom along with 2,5 spoonful of kava and I'm experiencing slight sedation along with itchyness, nausa and general unwellness. Wait, now I'm heavly sedated...

So when I started getting nausa I took 100mg Gravol and I still feel a slight nausa. Will I ride it out or should I go to ER? Last night I took 6,5 of alprazolam in the course of 4 hours since I have a small benzo tolarence. I can tolerate up 25 mg of Oxycodone orally without a problem. And I fear that if I feel this much side-effects with this much tolerance I might over-do/overdosed a little.

It's been 1,5 hours since the administration of the drug. And also consumed grapefruit juice, so the effects will last long.

Any input is appreciated.

P.S.: My current meds are Tramadol HCL 100mg X 4 a day. But I quited two days ago

P.S: The kava kava brand is Fiji Supreme Kava, the label say "Micronized Piper M. root powder enhanced with CO2 kava extract. 18,01% kavalactone ( weight or volume? )
The kratom is Red Borneo

you'll be fine. you should not toss and wash kava. it will make you naseous for a few hours, but it will pass.

also, that's too much kava for a refined extract. please do some research before just pouring spoons of stuff down your face. hopefully this experience will teach you to be more careful. if you're really worried, try and puke, but honestly kratom and kava will not kill you, just make you sick.

I have lots of experience with this. I'll post more info later when I have time. In short, they're very synergistic, and you took way too much of each

Edit: you may also destroy your liver combining all of that with grapefruit juice

yah, do not assume "internet stuff" is all baby crap, get a SCALE, it will help you immensely. ALWAYS weigh your substance, they all have different densities, .5 g of kava/kratom are substantially different let alone phenibut or other powder things.
also, if you're going to pursue recreational intoxicants, get a reagent test kit,

they can be found commonly on the internet, i can find both for 87 bucks.

87 bucks may save your life.

Last edited: