• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Harm Reduction Plugging Heroin #4

robrobio

Greenlighter
​Hello guys, I am new on the forum so nice to meet you all :)
I have been reading the threads on this website since 2-3 years but I have never been a member actually...until today lol

Some of your tips saved my best friend from ODing with different kind of drugs so he thanks you a lot =D However I have a question for which I need a detailed answer if possible. The question, as already asked and discussed (I know and I am sorry for it), will be: "What is a safe amount for rectal administration of Heroin?". My friend decided that he wants to try it and he is pretty confident that he won't get hooked on it as he didn't for crack, meth, coke, tobacco or any other kind of drug he has tried.

He is a 5"6 (1,67m), 137lb (64Kg) male, 21 years old and he has some opioid tolerance. He usually does 50mg oxycodone rectally (no judgment please, this is the best and yet safest ROA in mine and his opinion) once a week for a really good high, or alternatively 70-80mg orally for the same kind of high.

He just got from the darknet some "pure #4". It is said to be uncut and around 85% to 90% pure with no fentanyl or any other kind of stuff in it. I don't know how real this is but the 1800+ feedbacks are all positive.

In conclusion, having all of those informations, what would be a good dose in mg to start of? And what would be a maximum does to don't exceed? Please I need some of your advices so I don't have to bring him to the nearest hospital.

Thank you very much for your help and for taking time to read my post.

I've asked a million times for rectal heroin answers never got them I've posted threads here too . Just do small micro dose at first like stupid stupid small amount that's not enough for a rat to get high just to be careful and work your way up never jump a lot in your dosing and find your sweet spot. I think it's dangerous for me to even tell you to do that , or anything for that matter but if you're gonna do it anyways without me posting or not , just be safe and steady you can always buy more and try more , plus since you guys are insisting that you're not addicts you shouldn't care about waiting to try it again if the first few doses barely hit you ... just be safe there's not much clear info on rectal administration and you can definitely get very high that way so be carful

Thank you for replying. I was thinking that maybe rectal dose is comparable to IV dose. So in that case and with that pure heroin, 5 mg (for example) would be a good dose or is it too much?

https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&s...D8oXcH6MiFlcTTunQ&sig2=bgKPa0IUWkwHKd7jk-2aGw

The above link is about the closest I can find. As was said, use the subcutaneous diamorphine dose as your basis for the heroin rectal dose. And it's best to do a 5mg test dose nasaly before you start tritrating your dose regardless of what the vendor said there could be fentanyl or anything in your gear, even he might not know what's in it.

And your friend isn't invincible or immune to withdrawal any of the side effects in heroin or any other drugs. If he believes that then he should well alone.

Last edited:
Start with around .1 of a gram, I would make sure you weighed this out. A small line, with real pure heroin like that you might even want to do around .05 of a gram, not .5 but .05 (1/20 of the gram)

that would be 50 mg. Isn't it too much for a starting dose? The user above was suggesting even less than 5mg (1/200 of a gram)

https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&s...D8oXcH6MiFlcTTunQ&sig2=bgKPa0IUWkwHKd7jk-2aGw

The above link is about the closest I can find. As was said, use the subcutaneous diamorphine dose as your basis for the heroin rectal dose. And it's best to do a 5mg test dose nasaly before you start tritrating your as regardless of what the vendor said there could be fentanyl or anything in your gear, even he might not know what's in it.

And your friend isn't invincible or immune to withdrawal any of the side effects in heroin or any other drugs. If he believes that then he should well alone.

consider that he has some tolerance. He is not naive, thus 5mg insuflatted I think are not enough taking in consideration also the medium bioavailability of this ROA

5mg nasaly is just to test the quality of the heroin, to ensure it is actually heroin

No haha this isn't carfentanil, I mean becareful but even 100% pure heroin at 5 mg ? thats ridiculous. Maybe 25-30 if you want to be safe

My bad I got confused on the ROA. I was still thinking about the rectal administration while you were talking about insufflation lol
Anyways I'll tell him to try it out as you said.

Also you think that plugging 10mg of pure stuff could be a risk of OD?

Perhaps the main reason you don't get the answer you're seeking is because it's dangerous to advise someone on what mg to dose without being in your body or knowing your tolerance.

You may believe it's 85% pure, but is it really believable? Can you be sure it's not Fent based? Have you tested it?

I became an IV user last year and trust me, I've had every grade of H you can imagine and my tolerance is high. However, that one 5mg dose could kill me if it's 85% pure.

There's many rectal ROA threads here to help. Hope you find the answers you seek. Just use with caution, don't poly use and have a sober sitter your 1st use.

Perhaps the main reason you don't get the answer you're seeking is because it's dangerous to advise someone on what mg to dose without being in your body or knowing your tolerance.

You may believe it's 85% pure, but is it really believable? Can you be sure it's not Fent based? Have you tested it?

I became an IV user last year and trust me, I've had every grade of H you can imagine and my tolerance is high. However, that one 5mg dose could kill me if it's 85% pure.

There's many rectal ROA threads here to help. Hope you find the answers you seek. Just use with caution, don't poly use and have a sober sitter your 1st use.
Obviously I am not sure that THAT is pure heroin. The vendor did not give us a specific percentage, he just said "it his an high purity wholesale heroin".However his positive 2000 feedback sorta proved the quality 8(

Regarding the test part, I have read that without a chem lab and proper equipment you can't actually know wheter or not there is Fentanyl and how much of it. But if you know some method please let me know.

His tolerance is 50mg oxycodone rectally, He is 5'6'', 137 lb. Those were the information I gave so maybe they were not enough (?)

And last, I don't think 5mg of pure heroin IV would have killed you, expecially if you have some tolerance. I mean 5mg heroin are equal to 10mg Morphine and a shoot of 10mg Morphine would just make you barely high.

Yeah I don't see how a 5mg shot of pure heroin is gonna kill an active user. Sorry the link I posted wasn't what I thought but I checked an opiate conversion chart and 70mg of oxy oral equals 35mg of heroin subcutaneous so that's an idea of where he wants to be. Still start at 10mg and see how it feels and go from there to be safe