• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Cocaine Harm reduction ish

Jtmgee

Greenlighter
Got myself some very good coke , it’s supposed to be 75% . Smells like petrol or thinners or something and 7gs comes like a corner of a brick . I want to make the most out of my use . I’ve noticed whatever the cut is it’s sticking in my throat and I’m coughing up some not nice material, so what can I do to avoid ruining myself . Is there any chance it’s something else eg not standard coke as there is that much synthetic stuff about now a days, I’ve been very luck to come across someone who bulk sells as low as qs .

So basically any harm reduction tips on making it “safe” or bluntly how to get the most out of it . I’ve only ever bought grams of stuff that was most likely 40% at most so I never really bothered , this stuff tho is another level . So I wanna know about Storage etc etc .
I also use mst 120mg slow release + amitriptaline. The odd diazepam and weed . Have been on the rest for a years but this coke has just came about . I’m not stupid I’m not gonna sit a sniff everyday I’ve a life and responsibilities, but to unwind I can have a few bumps with a bottle of wine or a whisky or two and leave it at that . Just take my amitriptaline and I’m ready for bed . So I do leave it to weekends mostly once or twice a month . Some times the very odd sneaky key ,,

thanks in advance ✌🏼✌🏼

It could very likely be something else in the cut bugging you. Did your boy tell you it's 75% or what? And you can tell it's much better than normal? You could always do an acetone wash, I believe thats standard procedure for removing cuts in cocaine.

Usually I dont really bother and just go with the flow but if its bothering you that much, an acetone wash could remove some impurities.

But there's always the chance that it's just potent and ripping you up and you just gotta roll with it 🤷‍♂️

Yeah. do an acetone wash on it and then make sure it is very dry. If it's as pure as you claim then these two things should make it feel like good coke.

Yeah. do an acetone wash on it and then make sure it is very dry. If it's as pure as you claim then these two things should make it feel like good coke.

It does. Feel look the best coke I’ve ever had I’m able to take it on a night an get high af and then the
Next day I feel nowhere near as bad . Just drink makes me into a real cunt

Yeah real coke doesn’t have the comedown many people believe it does. It’s all the nasty cuts that cause for such a harsh time.

I also think it’s possible it’s just very pure, cocaine can definitely irritate the throat / upper nostrils. I’ve found coke to be quite harsh on my nose, as I’m sure many others have.

My main suggestions for you would be to moderate your usage to maybe one day a week or less. Like with any drug, frequent usage makes it not as fun, the side effects become more obvious, and tolerance builds.

If you can just use the Coke every Friday night or even less, your body, wallet and brain will thank you