• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Stimulants Hard lump after iv meth into hand

Kaseynicole18

Greenlighter
Okay, so I’ve tried to look this up and found nothing, hopefully someone can help.

Basically, I injected a shot of meth (filtered & new needle) into one of my veins in my hand. The veins on this hand are slightly more “puffy” than my other hand but was told they’re fine. I got into the vein (a little sting for a sec, probably from scratching a nerve or too deep in vein). When I registered blood came in right away ( color and consistency normal) and started to push. I felt a little stinging, so I re registered and saw tiny air bubbles, so I moved the needle back in. I registered 4 times because I’m a freak about missing. Towards the end I did feel very mild pain, but not like if I missed.

Well right after this hard lump formed, immediately. And I mean rock hard! Usually when I’ve missed, fluids built up and it was hot and squishy, while this hard and hot. I’ve already applied a hot compress and then a cold one for a while, but I’m just worried. I don’t feel any numbing in hand or arm and the stinging lasted maybe 1 min and didn’t bother me too much. I’m going to try to post a pic down below, hopefully I didn’t FULLY fuck up. I appreciate you guys reading and the advice!14137

How painful is it now?

I've had similar happen with missed/partly missed shots of ketamine, but they always go away. Some within a day, some within a week, some I've had for months but they always go eventually and were never too hot or painful so I've never gone to the doctors regarding them.

Ket is OK IM tho and SC, could well be a different story with meth. I've never shot it or read much about shooting it. I'm sure at least of the 100s of meth heads on here will be able to help.

Hot compress always seemed to help or well I never actually used a compress jus ran the lumps under a warm/moderate hot tap or shower and gently massaged in a circle motion.