Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Happy Spooky Friday :) v. Happy Halloween weekend

Eveleivibe

Ex-Bluelighter
Hiya Bluelightees <3

What have you planned? Any Halloween parties? Taking my lil' one to a Halloween party/disco tonight n a Halloween party tomorrow. She's happy about this because she gets to wear her witchs costume for one - and a zombie costume I bought her, for another.

Happy Halloween weekend, BL'ers <3 love you all heaps xxxxxxxxxx <3

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Evey

Shame we couldn't all change our avi's to a spooky one for day n our IDs. That would be ace. I'd call myself EvilEvey

What names could you change your your IDs to if you could for Halloween?

Evey

tumblr_nwflekDGi21rjledmo1_r1_500.gif

I hate you right now Ceres!

I'd be sinisterSadie! I am quite sinister so that's pretty lame.

If you wanna get sick with the feels though, I'd be Sally....

So many people are scared of clowns. laughable really. I still wouldn't trust one though, anyone dressed as a clown is a possible psychopath in my book.

I'm being boring

80536fe756c2f8b50ad1c16b2604f546.jpg

+

b0768dcd60b17f39733783c23f698171.jpg

Grossly cut the alcohol intake this week. Feeling better for it too. Would be impossible without weed :)

Perfect night In. Do you you find Budweiser tastes completely different out of a bottle to draught or a can? I love it from an ice cold bottle but in a pint or can it tastes rank. Maybe I'm just a prick! Your salad looks delicious by the way! :)

It definitely makes it easier to stay in copious amounts of greenery. I do indeed, I don't like it in a can, rank, pint is better but a bottle is the only way to drink bud. It's strange as I find peroni to be nice in bottles or pints. Half of that 8th is now done. Got some beautiful BHO aswell but its not f*ck'n dry :(

4f48775a9e6890d1ca9f8808bdb344f7.jpg

Evening all. I'm having a tame time during these festivities, as usual. I don't usually dress up, and have no real interest in doing so, because I'm a miserable cunt ;)

I'm just doing Halloween things with my little brother. I'm going to take him to the fireworks tomorrow night and watch a film with him. Tonight, meanwhile, I've been answering the door to the hordes of children in the their myriad ghoulish garb. I've had the hall lights off, except for the little pumpkin, hiding beneath the window of the door. When they knocked, my brother would stick his head out from the living room and pop it back in. When they're off-guard I jump up wearing this bad boy :D

NSFW:
mask1_1.jpg

mask1_2.jpg

Apologies for my laziness, in that I no longer have the vanilla image and couldn't be arsed taking a new one %)

best fuckin holiday of the year. i hope we can surreptitiously do BL proud with our HWeen stylings....i'm not particularly. left it till last minute so i got some kiddies revolvers from the pound shop. already own cowboy boots because im a peacocking hipster twat but they havent been worn in years so thats ok i think.

....so hot cowboy it is.

can anyone beat that!?!?!?!?!:\