• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Happy new year to all my rockabilly buddies

Will you be high when the bells ring for the new year? It's a tradition I've maintained for about 6 years so far.

Its not good quality stuff - either stepped on or shit synthesis.Ruins the trip with nausea.

well Happy New Year, just rolling as couple lines of bupe just 0,2mg after a bit of K, next is a ladder of amph lines, pregabalin and stuff you know..., mdmalsd saving the majority of K for the end to know myself back or to meet with me at the end!

everything written by this poster or bluelight member shouldn't be taken seriously if red by people who are taking everything to seriously...if hurting somebody member will stop joking about these things!

Will you be high when the bells ring for the new year? It's a tradition I've maintained for about 6 years so far.
Courtesy of the NHS! I get morphine on request, after breaking 4 bones in my foot. Makes been stuck in hospital a bit more tolerable. Between morphine & dihydrocodeine & pregabalin, it makes for a new year's technological opium dream!!

Courtesy of the NHS! I get morphine on request, after breaking 4 bones in my foot. Makes been stuck in hospital a bit more tolerable. Between morphine & dihydrocodeine & pregabalin, it makes for a new year's technological opium dream!!

Nice one f&b! Was it just morphine, morphine and a touch more morphine?

I started with 100mg of 4-aco but it wasn't pure stuff - it was the shitty synthesis stuff that gives you nausea, so I knew I wouldn't bother taking it again when I've got great LSD - so I thought fuck it and just ate the entire half a gram. I came to about 3 hours later with my underpants on my head. I don't feel too bad this morning tho. All the best for the new year f&b!

Nice one f&b! Was it just morphine, morphine and a touch more morphine?

I started with 100mg of 4-aco but it wasn't pure stuff - it was the shitty synthesis stuff that gives you nausea, so I knew I wouldn't bother taking it again when I've got great LSD - so I thought fuck it and just ate the entire half a gram. I came to about 3 hours later with my underpants on my head. I don't feel too bad this morning tho. All the best for the new year f&b!
Hope the underpants didn't have skid marks!

That oral morphine? Im never sure if i will get a headache or not from that. Great when you dont tho.

May you all have a happy drugged up new year - your best year so far. And may you take more drugs than Elvis*

*It is believed that Elvis took drugs 18,000 times in the last 2 years of his life
Hello Dude, wishing you a happy and intoxicated New Year too!

May it be the best one for you, but let's be careful and not go too far like Elvis.....lol.

Stay well and enjoy responsibly!

May you all have a happy drugged up new year - your best year so far. And may you take more drugs than Elvis*

*It is believed that Elvis took drugs 18,000 times in the last 2 years of his life

What a fuckin lightweight :ROFLMAO: