• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Happy Birthday To Me…!!

Prettyboy12

Bluelighter
Hey all! I turned 44 today and it was a very happy birthday! What made my birthday so very happy you may ask…? Well I’ll tell you why…for the past 2 weeks my friend/roommate has been sharing her hydrocodone and morphine with me until I picked up my meds today,hydrocodone and dilaudid. You might be wondering why I was so happy to finally get mine since she was sharing her meds with me. Well the answer to that is she was only giving me 3 hydrocodone and 3 morphine a day. I’m use to taking 5 hydrocodone a day plus 3 to 4 dilaudid a day. Now I slam my dilaudid so A) I’ll get high and B) I’ll get faster pain relief.
So I would still be having issues with minor withdrawal symptoms and not have as much pain relief. I was slamming the morphine but it wasn’t anywhere near like slamming my dilaudid. I paid her back of course what she had been giving me so that she doesn’t run out before her next refill. Anyway I’m back on track and feeling GREAT!

Happy birthday hope u have a nice birthday high 🪁 and also a safe birthday 🥳 high

Happy borned day!

Season 1 Weird Dream GIF by DREAM CORP LLC