• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Hangover food for a Bingedrinker

I

ItsMe_Maria

Only to honest ppl, not fuckin helpers who want to heal everyone at best to help themself feel important, and at worst feel "oh, i made an impact!". I'm a binge drinking alcoholic. So you know, I don't drink every day or every other day. Usually it's once on the weekend, sometimes twice a week but I don't usually black out from one of them. I need a food - both a drinking food and a hangover food. I've found over the years my tastes have changed: (1) I am gluten free, don't be dicks about it but yes, I now shit shit free of blood, I think this is a good thing; (2) I used to do potato chips, I can't stand any brand anymore, even if its just to snack on. I don't think it's alcohol, I think it's been coming for a while But I really can't stomach them anymore. (3) Not a huge fan of pasta but at least night now can stomach it. I do an American 'egg salad' which is just hard boiled eggs and mayonaise. And cucumbers I'm fine with eating (get dirty shit out of your head). (4) It's better something I don't have to cook myself. But I need something to eat, preferably low in salt, and definitely low in sugar (because it triggers a migraine, not 24 hrs later but 48 and I am not shitting you, the migraine doesn't come the day after I drink and it's the most consistent thing in my life, but the day after that, and it's a consistent mfkr.

Btw, FUCKER DON'T GIVE ME FUCKIN POLISH CHARS TO TYPE IN!!!!!!! Dipshit, first, really? and secondly, really? Is our AI tech enough? I know so many people are "doing stuff" but the z like frog in fucking Polish? You're lucky people don't use this form to help themself, cause wow, I think your tone-deafness can be heard throughout the earth, and just a bit further...But I doubt you'd care. At least you were "doing your part" to help some disgusting "haven" that will never happen. Enjoy real life. It's the place the rest of us are living, and we're trying to save it, believe me we are. But apart from the occasionally successful thing...are you really helping? I'd ask you about it but then I'd be disappointed by the result.

Really don't know wtf you're talking about & if you only get drunk once a week what's your issue here

You sound like a pleasant person...

Small snacks while drinking along with Gatorade or something similar works pretty well.

An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure. If alcohol gives you hangovers then stop drinking it.