• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Hamilton Morris Live on the Joe Rogan Experience

Mycophile

Bluelighter
This was live earlier and I don't know if this is the right place for it so if not mods can move it but I'm about half way through now and it's AMAZING.

I'm a big fan of both of them, I mean I know Hamilton has posted here and some people might not like him but I've always liked his show and now I'm a bigger fan of him than ever for knowing so much about how drugs work and actually being able to articulate so intelligently exactly what happens when taking certain substances, the reasons behind their illegality, etc.

Not that many other posters on here don't know this stuff but there's already some stuff I don't know.

They discuss Kratom, RCs, weed, all sorts of drugs of every kind from every angle.

I wish I knew what Hamilton knows so I could educate people who think drugs should be illegal and just to generally know more about how they work.

This is the kind of stuff the government just doesn't want people to know or think about.

https://www.reddit.com/r/researchch...hamilton_morris_is_live_right_now_on_the_joe/

Last edited: