HALO...Regarding Roll Call

Lft4u2imgn

Bluelighter
I finally got to read everyone's roll call, and had to say that your reply sounds just like mine on rolls...sociable but not really out to bother, and i love bringing people into the E circle who i think would be good. So far so good. one of my favorite things to do is buy candy and randomly go to other circles to see if anyone wants jollyranchers, halls, or a vick's eye job. Oh yea and binary finary KICKS ASS!!!!!!
Much love, and hope you make it up to quest!

WOW! you've just described my average rave experience! i always sneak in candy, cough drops, altoids, menthols, and other goodies to share with people. i love a good roll, but most important is that my friends and the people i meet are having a good time. r u going to oakenfold in l.a.? and when is quest? lotsa love! it's good to know there's someone out there like me...
p.l.u.r. (!)
------------------
'put your hands in the sky, surrender, remember we'll be here forever and never say goodbye...'

Hiya Halo,
I dont think i am gonna make it to oakenfold in LA, although i wish i could. his tranceport cd was the first trance cd i fell in love with, and i love his creamfields tape too. The date doesnt really work out for me...major bummer. As for quest, unless you read this tonight, you probably wont make it. It's saturday...this weekend. A definite good time. If it's anything like the last one, only possibly bigger cuz it's their two year anniversary, then we are blowing up at a great party. Wish you were here..i will pass out some goodies and hugs on your behalf.
Much love

hi there! wish i could make it 2 quest & you could make it to oakenfold, but maybe it's better this way so the love we have to give covers all of california
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
thanks for the website from meetups, i haven't been to a bay area rave yet so i'll be checking. also we'll probably go up for harmogeddon, it's nice to leave l.a. once in a while, u know?
anywayz....keep it real and spread all of halo's SoCal love at quest (save some of it and some vicks & good vibes for yourself too)
(!)
p.l.u.r.
smile.gif

------------------
'put your hands in the sky, surrender, remember we'll be here forever and never say goodbye...'