• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

Hallucinatory sketchup mentally controlled by imagination.

Mracid

Bluelighter
Hi, I have alot to say so Ima organise it clearly :

Some days ago I was Experimenting withDXM and Clorpheniramine as a delirant potenitator.I had no benzo leftand had a weekend free,I wanted to explore the reduction of Glutamate and Choline Impact on my brain.

Now I dont want you to see me as aDissociative guy, I mostly have experianced with psychedelics andanti-anxiety drugs related to GABA.

I was experimenting with this combo that made me feel like a gummy bear walking around.I was in my basement and my dad was painting something I think.(.My parents knowthat I use cannabis and allows me to vaporize in the basement. Theyalso know about some of my experiances with nearly every drug I haveused).

Our basement is my hanging place for trips(I have a brother and we tripped like 150 times together onvarious drugs mostly to understand biochemistry(I am really into neurochemistry and pharmacology and do ALOT of researches since Ihave free time, then I talk to my friends and brother and weexperiment and explore)

Then It hit me Why dont I try the IdeaI had on My experiance on Intelligence inprovement with Miprocin and Aniracetam,noopept,centrophenoxine,l-theanine(I have done like 20 or30 of those mabe more lost count): Dissociative/delirant/psychedelic and sedative/hypnotics an experianced user(dose adjusted to the person's personnal biochemistry).This combo is directed into chanching the use of phosphore in the body by using more Inositol cycle than Adenosine Cycle. I wanted to expeirance what it would be.

Pause here, lets talk about me a little bit, I am 18 5''5' (105lsb at time of experiance) and usually mentally too stimulated to do anything but answer any question that pops in my head. I was diagnosed with anxiety but the adult psych does not think I do, I think tryptamines intense personnal use and emergence of consciousness ruled out my mental anxiety and left only my body chemistry alter my sense ofwellbeing.Two studies two years apart reported that I had near ADD but did not have it.

I also have a Highly intense serotoninbiochemisty near the serotonin syndrome,I have HIGH glutamate levelsand REALLY STRONG choline system,my GABA levels are deplirable and Ilack some dopamine intake.

Informations that I acquired byexperimenting/researching at the same time.I have an accuteperception of my senses and am more conscious of my brain activityand body and this remains regardless the drug I take (well theresALWASYS a limit but still) probably because I have done approx. 300psychedelic trips in 3 years and receltly started experimenting withNootropics.
Those qualities allowed me to analysesubjectively what I experianced as my biochemistry.

I dont want you to think that I KNOWwhat is going on in there I simply say that I can understand the waymy brain react as my simple OPINION.(sorry for that personnal grunge)

Example I am ON another trip that Iwill problably report later and am still totally coherent with anunknown dose of Ethocetin (I ended the bag with acidized distilledwater) AND 13 HBWR seeds combo.

My Theory :think my conscious mindcan '' reprogram'' itself no matter the chemistry imposted to mybrain to it to keep track of where I am in the whole universe andwhat i can still do no matter the intensity or the category of theaction I do.Aptitude I think I gained withpsychedelics,meditation.nootropics and concenration.

The Trip

11am:Taking 9 pills containing 30mgDXM and 4mgChlorpheniramine each along with165mg in 15mg form oxazepam(like 4.125mg xanax) and a 100mlChamomile/spearmint water extract that contained 6g and 4g eachrespectively.

12am;feeling full effect and vaporizing cannabis, good OEV little CEV andGREAT euphoria and comfort.

16pm;Thinking this trip wont last the day and I want to keep it, then Ithought some Ethocetin in my freezer would be a good add. I could try my Theory. So I headed to the pharmacy bought another box of 16 pillsand taking them all in 2 parts 20 mins apart 6 then 10, along with20mg 4-ACO-DET snorted and 30mg in caps .

17pm;I can't believe my eyes. I'm hallucinating nearly as much as in my 1st acid trip. Which was twice a normal dose accidently of 25B-NBOMe, the only think I could get my hand on and my first real mistake made by my lack of patience(this time to try hallucinogens), I was 15 and merely experianced with cannabis only.But this timenIt was almost as If I could control the color or how fast I was moving,the pattenrn that was showing.It was as I was feeling myself creating it.

17;40pm;THE AMAZING HAPPENS. I close my eyes after drinking my cup of greentea along with my bucket of weed, and suddently inside this 3d world of electrical hallucinations a mass of undefined form moves and grows in the middle of my vision, then I think why shouldn't I try to project my most recent memory in the hallucination, AND I DID, I began to SEET HE ROOM I WAS IN EYES CLOSED.

After building the room eyes closed, I strated standing up and walkingaround EYES CLOSED. Between objects without even touching them. I was directing myself in the room with my memory and was actually seeing it.

The rest of the evening was insane, exactly like a lucid dream.(btw mydad was still painting something and interacting with me thinking I was on weed I was able to remained coherent while having body troubles.) I nevertell them that I trip when I do I only talk about it while sober(weed nootropics and anti-anxiety drugs).

I have an unusual sober but finnaly am active and productive.

After expeirance
I felt no more need of cannabis for at least 5 days, used it onlys ocially. I think (theory) that I created the need of producing receptors to balance the blocked ones so while sober, after, the amount of Glutamate and Choline would have less impact on the receptors so my perception was altered and my body senses were more enjyoable than normal, usually the reason I use drugs. Then my DNA sequence took over and sent messages that I did not analyse yet to reset the whole thing to ''normal''.

Conclusion I did 750mg DXM 100mg chlorpheniramine, 50mg AcetylEthocin 165mg oxazepam and alot of weed. And with my past experiance, my self control and concentration I was able to controll every inch of my psychedelic trip just like a new 3d world on top of the old one with everything in it, shapes colors, sound, sensations, taste, odor etc.

PS: I do not recommend anyone to try this without any supervision or litteraly being in a medically controlled context. Also with this amount of psychoactive drugs the fact that Controll is what I gained is probably due to my pasts experiances with psychedelic and my well developped sense of self because oftherwise I would have been so dissociated and delirious that I would have looked like in a psychosis.

Last edited:
Similar Effects?

Very Interesting, I have only ever done caffiene (800mg), dxm (800mg), LSA (450 MG seeds and 5 HBWR), alcohol(5 shots of moonshine 100%, and a joint together. Which actually this post reminded me of similar situations. Like you said you were able to control your trip to visualize off of memory. I had a similar effect except it for me the feeling was reverse persay, like flip flopped... I would walk to where I thought the couch was... but it would be exactly the opposite direction with eyes closed. I could only do this for about 20 minutes or so, but it was a huge difference for my psychedelic experience. I've been waiting to get a hold of the materials again to see if it does it again...

Last edited:
Dissociatives can do that, yeah. On the better ones it's even possible to switch effortlessly between the imaginated and the real world, acting nearly sober here, closing the eyes and flying through dreams again ... this is amazing indeed. Unfortunately very reinforcing too.

A lot of the beginning and lower dosage hallucinations from DXM for me are reminiscent of the tetris effect. What sort of imagery I "preload" myself the week prior will manifest in the visions.

Dissociatives can do that, yeah. On the better ones it's even possible to switch effortlessly between the imaginated and the real world, acting nearly sober here, closing the eyes and flying through dreams again ... this is amazing indeed. Unfortunately very reinforcing too.

Hey dopa, what have you to say about high dose memantine? And what dose are you taking nowadays? I'm ordering some soon :)

I understand it takes a couple days to get over the anti nicotinic effects, is that correct?

Not really NS&PD board material

I also have a Highly intense serotoninbiochemisty near the serotonin syndrome,I have HIGH glutamate levelsand REALLY STRONG choline system,my GABA levels are deplirable and Ilack some dopamine intake.

Induction or empiricalism used to discover this? (OK, am being snarky)

Actually I found by experimenting with both agonists(including Reutake inhibitiors/enzyme inhibitors and Positive allosteric modulators) and antagonists at various dosages. On every of those receptors. So I think I described the systems more than the amount of neurotransitters floating around.Gaba levels are a logic conclusion to benzo tolerance.

On another topic. Since that day, I can actually chose the shapes and colors of my HPPD which is kinda awsome. I think that If I can push it further I will mabe control every aspect of my HPPD and use it as a tool. I now use lyrica every 5-6 days at 1.2-1.6g instead, but lyrica is totally different! The only thing that last is the mental sketchup. I can't wait to buy more Miprocin to try it with lyrica (never did lyrica/psychedelic). I think that If I can keep using nootropics and psychedelics with those Ca++ blocking compounds I will be able to set my Ions levels to more Na+ and less Ca++ which to me is lowering my symptoms and increasing my focus/control on everypart of my comprehension. At least mabe temporarely because our body is strong, and always wants to rewrite on our efforts.

I don't want to piss on the parade, but I'm going to agree with nagelfar, humans are really shit at knowing what's going on in their own body at a chemical level, and adding psychoactives into the mix introduces both perceptual changes (make you less accurate) and a strong placebo effect/active placebo (euphoria will mask subtle symptoms because you feel so damn good).

Nmda antagonists provide a long term mood boost for sure, but not by continued blockade at nmda, but by inducing higher level synaptic plasticity.

Like dopaminetic said, dissos give a great lucidity, but also the option to really get far out at the same dose depending on how you act.

Just keep learning, and ideally follow up if you can by taking undergraduate biochem courses (online is available, or torrent a textbook and take notes on it as if for a class), there is a hell of a lot of information out there and it is your responsibility to yourself to get the best foundation possible if you want to be a drug nerd, so that you can make the most of it.

Sorry if I sound over preachy, you just remind me of myself when I was your age. I am now a junior pharmacology student, and I feel like worlds of info have opened up to me since then, and that is the greatest feeling in the world.

Peace

The thing with studying pharmacology at home and then diagnosing yourself is, you really shouldn't. Self diagnosis is near impossible as bias is part of the human condition, a part of our ego, the "self". Correlation is not equal to causation and you really cannot remain objective and impartial and deduce with absolute certainty how exactly various receptor systems are functioning within your brain. Using drugs to manipulate neurotransmitter levels that you feel are too low or too high can and will just make certain that they aren't functioning properly in the future. If you aren't careful and can't moderate your usage.

I too was obsessed with researching drugs and using them to try to understand myself and improve my life because of mental health issues. Using GABAergic drugs to suppress anxiety is definitely the wrong thing to do at a young age and should be a last resort because once one is dependant on them, without them the problem will be worse than when they started. That is the very purpose of GABA, to supress brain activity and using benzodiazepines for long enough will ensure long term problems with anxiety. It's definitely not a good trade off and similar problems will happen with other drugs. Dissociatives are huge for causing depersonalization, derealization, and increasing anxiety problems. Psychedelics can go either way. If one is suffering from anxiety the usage of drugs to cope will actually compound the problem over time.

I had mental health issues and horrible anxiety and drugs made them go away. Anxiety and depression are normal and they function like physical pain, we are supposed to feel them and be uncomfortable and learn to adapt. Drugs circumvent this whole important biological process and they hinder development. I used them as a coping mechanism and my obsession with researching them, trying to understand and wanting to impart this knowledge to my friends to allow them to use drugs safely was a way to both have a sense of purpose and to justify what was essentially just addictive, obsessive, and self destructive behavior and an unhealthy coping mechanism. Drugs can drastically alter ones behaviour and change a persons priorities in life. You can have extensive knowledge of how drugs work but still be completely blind to how they are affecting you as a person or hindering development. Anyways, the way you talked about knowing how GABA, DA, and SERT are functioning in your brain suggests a similar sort of thought process which can have negative consequences in the future.

These traits can be indicative of Aspergers syndrome. You mentioned high serotonin levels, is it because of this?. I've met a few others like myself and Aspergers syndrome tends to make it more likely that one would get into drugs at a young age to cope with the social problems but also become obsessive about it and making them their mission in life. It's quite literally hell having problems connecting with people, having paranoia and anxiety and not inderstanding why. If this is the case it is really important to understand the long term consequences of becoming dependant on drugs and then further using more drugs to counteract the deficits caused by the previous drug use which can become a trap. Just having that self awareness and being able to recognize that you aren't a computer and your subjective experience isn't always going to translate into hard objective evidence of what is actually happening.