Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

hallucinations on ecstasy

chicony

Greenlighter
I have done ecstasy few times in last year. but last time something weird

So me and two of my other friends took ecstasy. We took first pill. After half an hour i was starting to fell energy, warmth around me. And after few minutes we decide to take another.
Another half an hour passed, and we decide to go outside. We took third. We we're waking around woods and suddenly my vision was kind of blurred and really heavy feeling in eyes. We laid in snow and looked at the sky. It was magical feeling. Not like usual euphory. Then I started to see pictures in the sky. And tree branches made pictures. I was houses there, brick walls ect. In some moments I was feeling like i was flouting in the air and watching the ground. The we moved for some time. After few minutes we laid on the ground again. Sky looked like it was a wall and seemed to be so close, like you could reach it. One of my friend had exactly hallucinations. And be both saw people that weren't there. Other friend got crazy COV's

It was really weird experience, but I enjoyed It. Those hallucinations seemed so real. Not like visuals from any other psychedelic drug.
Does anyone has experienced something similar?

Sorry for grammar.

Welcome to bluelight chicony :D Were you smoking a joint when this happened or did you smoke a joint not long before? In any case this can happen with MDMA yeah. I'm an extreme example of that, I always get hallucinations no matter the dose but I have to smoke weed to trigger them. Weed seems to synergize with MDMA and amplify its hallucinogenic properties. This can happen without weed as well, but it usually means you took a too high dose. Try lowering your dose next time

The hallucinations I experience are absolutely insane, the OEV's are more lifelike and beautiful than anything I ever witnessed and I'm pretty experienced when it comes to psychedelics. To be sure it would be best if you started testing your product, but it can happen with pure MDMA too

i agree with bluebull.

also what i find the most interesting is the difference between tripping and hallucinating.
im not going to get in to it right now but true hallucinations are much more mind blowing than tripping.

Yeah MDMA can do that like said above. MDA is much more prone to that effect too, so there's a chance there could have been some of that in there, and also like said above, weed really really increases the hallucinations of MDMA. MDMA is also metabolised into MDA so if you take too much you'll have a decent amount of MDA in your system too which will increase visuals, and I reckon MDMA probably does this by itself to some extent in high doses too. I've experienced them from MDMA+Weed, very fucking cool.

I once had that experience of having weeds triggering my acid trip which wasn´t at all something pleasant to me. I was stuck in my mind for hours.

Thank you, all! We didn't smoke weed. But we had slight headache while rolling. more when comedown was coming

I get hallucinations towards the end of the night if I've done a large dose (200mg).

For some reason I always hallucinate that people are wearing glasses. I'm used to it now and I kind of enjoy it.

For some reason I always hallucinate that people are wearing glasses. I'm used to it now and I kind of enjoy it.
That's I think the most common or at least one of the most common hallucinations on MDMA. I had that too multiple times =D here is a thread with a lot of examples, I listed mine in detail somewhere in there too

Probably MDA or 2CB. Next time be sure what you ingest into your body, becuase you know what? its DANGEROUS!

As Blueball said, be sure to test your gear.

My immediate concerns when I read that you were experiencing decent hallucinations from *only* 2 pills, without being completely and utterly floored at the same time, was that you may have fallen victim to one of the 25-X-NBOMe pressed pills doing the rounds in a few countries....

Just be safe man. MDMA can definitely cause hallucinations, particularly with some weed thrown in....but personally I've only ever really copped them once, and that was during the HARSH comeup on 200mg of crystal. And that's seriously only happened once. Only 15 minutes after consuming the cap I was copping full-blown synesthesia. Shit was intense lol

Lol I've seen some crazy shit on MDMA and especially MDA. There's nothing quite like playing tetris on your wall while coming down or watching a cartoon or seeing people that aren't there (that was high dose MDA when I wasn't very responsible, had to be half a gram or more worth of pills, man that crash was nasty), watched Ms Pacman smack Pacman out of the sky with a baseball bat at an outdoor party... The list goes on and on.

It is common. I had times when I was driving and signal signs and stop signs looked like figures with arms and such. Once i was rolling and walking and anything I would see few distance away from me looked liked a human standing or walking towards. As i come close to its. Its a mailbox or a trash can.