• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Halloween drug/party thread

GENGAR

Ex-Bluelighter
Here you can list any drugs you like to do on Halloween. Whether it be hallucinogens or just weed list them here. Looking to get a good convo started.

Halloween is the perfect day for psychedelics imho
But with the little ones around I have to be the responsible parent...
So only a modest dose of something trippy... no one will know behind the mask anyways lol ....

Likely ald 52 or a combo with 4 aco dmt and 4 ho mipt (as I find 4 ho mipt to be rather forgiving/benign on its own and im hoping to negate some of the dysphoria i usually experience on high dose 4 aco dmt.. tho perhaps this combo is best saved for time alone as Ive yet to try it... but 4 aco dmt + 5 meo mipt was nice and mellow at 20+7, though Id lower the 5 meo dose to maybe 5 and increase the 4 aco to 25 ... so many options lol)... if i do go this route likely 20mg 4 aco dmt + 10mg 4 ho mipt (both of which are low doses for me)

Same for me. How often do you smoke meth?
Not daily. Maybe a few days a week. Days I smoke it I still try to make sure I try to pull the plug and get to bed at some point, eat and drink plenty before smoking again. Off days I smoke weed, take oxy sometimes.

Not daily. Maybe a few days a week. Days I smoke it I still try to make sure I try to pull the plug and get to bed at some point, eat and drink plenty before smoking again. Off days I smoke weed, take oxy sometimes.
Just be safe sounds like your taking necessary precautions