• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Half gram of Molly = TOO MUCH

rhutton247

Greenlighter
So Ill start of by saying SWIM has taken XTC a bunch of different times in his 20's(he's 33 now and in good health) and would usually take 2 rolls and have a great time feel good mellow euphoric etc.

Any way this time SWIM parachuted a half gram of Molly Crystal's that he crushed up and swallowed. Also his reasoning for half was because the gram might have cost him around $45 and his logic was that it must be about equal to two pills...stupid fool

Anyways SWIM new he took two much when it started to come on very strong in what was only about 15 minutes. Also to get to my point SWIM did not really feel that warm fuzzy love the world type high it was more speedy. In fact when he came home he cleaned the house and did not sleep for one minute in over 24 hours. That was Friday at 7pm he took it.

Now it is Sunday at 1030am and he is feeling better than yesterday but his eyes hurt and are still pretty Red and tired no energy blah blah blah... but the weird thing that he never experienced in his past is this like loss of confidence. Like SWIM feels he can not look any one in the eye right now and feels very weird about how to act in public.

Has anyone else ever had a similar experience? If so please let me know

Thats the problem these days. A lot of stuff these days is cut with speed. That wasn't the case 10-15 years ago. Now with all these designer drugs out there, good luck knowing what you are actually getting without testing it 1st.

A lot of stuff these days is cut with speed. That wasn't the case 10-15 years ago. Now with all these designer drugs out there, good luck knowing what you are actually getting without testing it 1st.

That's not really true. Rolls were cut 10-15(-20-25) years ago, they're just (usually) cut with different things today. Back then it was meth. Today it's weird RCs.

To the OP:
-you took way too much, and he's right, please test your products
For now:
-take vitamins, 5-HTP, etc.
-eat fruits and vegetables
-eat some protein
-smoke some weed
-take a little time off of MDMA

The weird feeling is super depleted serotonin levels (depression). Get some food delivered if you can't go out--not just some greasy--no better time to take advantage of Amazon Fresh or similar grocery delivery RIGHT NOW. Get yourself some avocado, greens, blueberries, etc.

Thanks for the advice... also something I forgot to mention. Has anyone ever experienced like my eyes are extremely sensitivity to light.

Thats the problem these days. A lot of stuff these days is cut with speed. That wasn't the case 10-15 years ago. Now with all these designer drugs out there, good luck knowing what you are actually getting without testing it 1st.

If it was actually 500mg of MDMA -- the elimination half life is probably close to 40 hours or so (MDMA elimination half-life increases in a non-linear dose dependent manner) -- meaning 40 hours after ingestion he/she still has 250 mg of MDMA circulating.

Furthermore, a significant amount of MDA is created from that much MDMA as well as HMA HHMA and HMMA -- all psychoactive and likely very stimulating -- with long half-lives.

That can easily lead to the symptoms reported.

Thanks for the advice... also something I forgot to mention. Has anyone ever experienced like my eyes are extremely sensitivity to light.

Sensitivity to light for several days is a commonly reported side effect, as is noticing blue and purple colors as more vibrant than normal for several days.

Sorry about that I'm kinda new on here...

Anyways a little update, I finally at something last night: a salad and sushi. Still feel off. Can't wait to feel normal again... Never again will I do that!

I have been told that Prozac will keep you from having a hangover from Molly or ecstasy anybody else heard that

I have been told that Prozac will keep you from having a hangover from Molly or ecstasy anybody else heard that

You're probably thinking of the Dancesafe info, but the bit on Prozac is a theoretical idea based on the results of studies of neurotoxicity in rats. It doesn't really translate to being a hangover cure for humans.

OP, your best bets to speed recovery are healthy diet, regular exercise, and plenty of sleep. Be warned that people often report that using Cannabis during a MDMA comedown makes it worse.

Honestly IME (and from reading others' experiences), a great deal of feeling "off" can be directly attributed to your current mindset: don't focus on it and what you may have done to yourself. If you can keep a positive mindset and try to ignore how you think you feel as best you can, you may very well notice you were convincing yourself something felt up. At least to some degree.

Otherwise as above - just eat healthy, rest up, avoid drugs if possible (though while it won't be aiding recovery per se, weed definitely helps take the edge off feeling shite), and chalk this up as a lesson. Personally the most I've done over the course of a night was 400mg, which had me feeling like scattered trash and somewhat shit and spacey the next day or two....but ultimately I've felt worse after a night of drinking.