View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Half a tab of LSD 1 day at a music festival

Sogynugget

Greenlighter
Taking half a tab of LSD for the first time at music festival?

Hi, I'm new here, so hey everyone! So, I'm going to festival and I was wondering how half a tab at festival would be. I've taken mdma and shrooms before at a festivals and it was amazing don't regret it. The first time I did shrooms was at a festival both days, it was only 1.5g though, but I was chilling just walking around stage to stage staring at the mountains and stages. I did started having a bad trip one of the days when I got separated from my group. But, when I found my group life was good, then when I popped .2g mdma4 life was even better ahaha. I don't wanna roll 3 days at the music festival, so I was planning on taking half a tab one day and my friend told me it was legit LSD that half a tab I should be chilling and get amazing visuals. My mind set right now is I wanna take it and I'll go with the flow, and I'll have some mdma if I do start going south. I just wanna be safe, but spend one day looking at all the visuals and feeling the music. Sorry if this is in the wrong forum, just some advice would be great before I try it.

Last edited:
I would imagine half a tab would be ok for a music festival even though it's your first time. You know what a decent low dose of mushrooms is like and acid usually gives more energy then those. Just don't get impatient and take more and I think you'll be ok.

Just so you know I would normally never recommend a setting such as this for a first time but the dose appears to be highly responsible so I don't foresee any issues but there is no way to know for sure. Be sure to have a group of people you trust with you in case things get messy.

I would buckle down and take a full tab. I highly doubt your getting potent enough lsd to make a situation truly 'hasty' on one single dose.

Half a hit really isn't that fun. It'll be a little trippy but not much besides stimulation and thinking. You can't expect to get great visuals. You should do at least a full one (at least 2 imho) if you want any sort of a visual experience.

On the one hand, i would say a festival (depends what kind though) is a bad place for first time LSD. On the other hand, half a tab should be fine and you will most likely have no dramas.

Having said that, half a tab always just gives me an annoying feeling of not quite being 'there'. I would recommend saving the acid for a more comfortable environment and sticking with what you know if it's a big event. Maybe if it's a smaller event where you are camping and with friends dosing the whole thing might be alright.

On the one hand, i would say a festival (depends what kind though) is a bad place for first time LSD. On the other hand, half a tab should be fine and you will most likely have no dramas.

Having said that, half a tab always just gives me an annoying feeling of not quite being 'there'. I would recommend saving the acid for a more comfortable environment and sticking with what you know if it's a big event. Maybe if it's a smaller event where you are camping and with friends dosing the whole thing might be alright.

Yah I was thinking of just sticking to what u normally do. But, the first time I hippy flipped was at a festival and it was amazing, I don't regret it at all. But, all my buddies took a tab and we're having an amazing time too. So I'd figure since it's a 3 day on might as well try half a tab and if I'm liking it take the other. Or is it not really a festival kinda drug for some people? Sorry I'm cautious when trying new things, heard some crazy stories before. ahaha I'm with a solid group of people too, so I'm not worried about that. They're rolling 3 days I don't really wanna do that to myself, so that's why I'm leaning towards acid one day.

I don't know understand why everyone is so apprehensive about music festivals. I would much rather recommend that than at your house. Lots of people have their first psych experience at festivals and have a great time. It's a great setting for tripping. Take the whole thing. You'll be fine and have a great time. LSD is the perfect drug for festivals.

A music festival is one of the best places you could possibly take LSD, and if it's decent acid, a half tab might be just right. I've taken half tabs of acid at music festivals tons and loved it. I've also taken full tabs and two tabs and loved it.

Especially since you've taken MDMA and mushrooms at festivals before, you should have no problem with a small amount of LSD, and you can ignore the naysayers in here.

A music festival is one of the best places you could possibly take LSD, and if it's decent acid, a half tab might be just right. I've taken half tabs of acid at music festivals tons and loved it. I've also taken full tabs and two tabs and loved it.

Especially since you've taken MDMA and mushrooms at festivals before, you should have no problem with a small amount of LSD, and you can ignore the naysayers in here.

Yah, that's what I was kinda thinking. All my friends said it was awesome, so I think I am. Just half a tab at first though, because I don't wanna over do it and have a bad experience. But, I'm feeling pretty good about a half a tab. Thank you guys for helping me out! I'll let you guys know how it went ahaha