• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Hair test false positives

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fractal5

Greenlighter
It's very likely that I'm going to have to do a hair test soon and it's going to show daily amphetamine use. If I had a way of making it look like I had been using a prescription medication that produced a false positive, most likely phentamine then does that mean that the hair test is invalidated and the results can't be trusted? Or do they just do some further analysis? Is there anything which would produce metabolites that are identical to amphetamine? (Adderall isn't prescribed in my country.)

Thanks

Hi mate, we can't answer these kind of questions as there are too many variables involved.

Clause 1 of the Bluelight User Agreement states:

"You may not:

1. use Bluelight in any way, shape or form for unlawful purposes, including, without limitation:
    1. attempting to solicit, obtain sell or supply contraband substances or substances of a quasi-legal status or requesting information on how to do so;
    2. posting or exchanging any information on ongoing or future criminal activity, any information which can be construed as discussing such activity or actively encouraging others to engage in criminal activities;
    3. ask for advice or methods for evading or defeating workplace drug tests;
    4. use ineffective self-incrimination avoidance terms. Terms include but are not limited to: SWIM; my dog; etc.

Therefore I'm going to have to close this now, sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.