• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Hair follicle drug test - Daily Crack User

Status
Not open for further replies.

churchisgod

Greenlighter
Hello everyone

I recently got ordered to take a hair follicle drug test that will actually determine a lot of years of prison or probation. I’ve been a very very heavy daily user of crack cocaine. I’m talking a ball to a quarter zip every 1-2 days used.

Well I did my research and found the Macujo Method and felt confident it would work so I relied on it to do its job and I didn’t stop using. I went in to test myself before courts ordered test and I passed for everything except cocaine. ***I also smoke weed and have done ketamine and ecstasy in the past 30 days.

So I’m taking 2 weeks and testing myself again I’m going to this time do they Jerry G method and the Macujo Method as well as bleach and dye my hair several times the week leading up to my personal test to see if I’m good if so I’ll immediately go and take my one for the courts.

If anyone has any experience getting super dirty hair(drugs like cocaine preferred) clean please share your experience. Once I finish this last ball(in about 1 hour) I’ll be done with all drug use until I pass the test.

We don't help people to pass drug tests or really discuss them here at all. There's very few things that are against the rules but drug testing questions is one of them.

Before i close this I will tell you that hair follicle tests are extremely accurate and can go back 6 months in time. Because they are so accurate people try and beat them all the time. Some shave ALL of their body hair off. some dye and bleach their hair, and others rely on unproven methods to try and " clean " their hair of drug use.

What ends up happening is that the test takers know you are trying to beat the test and assume you are still using. And of course they are right. So if you show up for an employment hair follicle test and you are bald or have recently bleached hair they just throw your application in the trash. If it's for Probation I have no idea what they do but it can't be good.

I can tell you that quitting your drug use today is a very good idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.