• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Hair and urine screen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adastratango1

Greenlighter
Please move if in wrong forum. Someone recently smoked half gram of rock and did two shots of opana two weeks ago. They have hair and urine test in a week. They recently passed hair and urine test one month ago but was clean for 9 months. Now they have another test coming up. Is one night of use (mentioned above) enough to trigger hair test? I think they pass urine but not sure about the the hair test. Any comments will be appreciated. This test means everything.. They could lose their career. Thank you!! Happy Halloween everyone!

No testing questions allowed I'm afraid Adstratango - we cannot be seen to be enabling people to assess how to 'beat' or 'cheat' a drug screen for any reason, be it employment, health care or LE related. Please read our Bluelight User Agreement here >>>> http://wiki.bluelight.org/index.php/Bluelight_User_Agreement_(BLUA) before attempting to make any further posts. I would advise that you and your colleagues do try and find an alternative source of information regarding the actions your employers intend to take, as it may have drastic effects on your entire workforce!

The only other advice we can give is not to use drugs if you suspect that you will be tested for such in the near future. Good Luck!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.