View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Had Nbome bad trip , need help !

rohval

Greenlighter
Hello guys , I just came on this forum for help and advices ! thank you so much for every opinion you will write .

On 7 July i took 1.5 blotter (tab) of Nbome , i dont know it was 25i , 25c or what. I have smoked weed and spice many times before that , but it was first psychodelic experience in my life.first like 30-60 minutes i feel good , my visuals was warm and good , I was on concert , where Placebo , Scratch the Floor and other was singing. At the beggining i was listening some "low-band " music , i felt good , then Scratch the floor started playing some heavy songs and everything went wrong , I had really bad trip , I was asking my friends to take to hospital ,to do something with me ,i had fear that i will never be same again , i will be in that trip forever, then in 3-4 hours of fight i came back . 10 days i had some feelings , some worries , at 11th day i was "buzzing " or like that bzzz :D and had panic attacks , then went to psychiatr , she is really strong , i know it really.
she told me to take Anafranil Aka Clomipramine , Carbamazepine aka Tegretol and Alprazolam aka Xanax. I am taking that pills around 1 month and 3 days , my anxiety and panic attacks are gone , i dont have that silly thoughts what i have in that days , but i got few problems ...
1. in past , i was thinking about that life is a dream , or it is whole my imagination ( everybody have that thoughts ) but i never had problem with that, atm sometimes i have thoughts that maybe i am in coma , maybe it is long dream , but with that thoughts i got also feelings , feelings that nothing is real.
2. I got visual snow and blue field entoptic phenomenon , but they dont bother me , if i start thinking about it they coming , maybe they will fade away.
[h=1]3. sometimes i have fear that maybe that things which i had on trip will come back and world will became like that , is there any chances that what i saw and felt on nbome bad trip will ever come back ? if i dont take it .
4. and sometimes , mostly on night , and if i am tired , if anyone talking to me suddenly i feel like i am going out of world for few secs or hearing his/her voice lstrange. like you are high on weed , like that feeling maybe.

if anyone can help me with that symptomps i will be very happy , you can do really great job if you tell me something about this .

thanks guys and love u <3[/h]

Hey dude, sorry to hear you had a bad trip. Sounds like you are on the right track to getting better though. I definitely wouldn't worry about any type of hallucinations or visuals coming back from the trip, if you take alot of nbome over a period of time you might experience some things after the trip but in your case I really wouldn't expect any long lasting effects, other than the psychological ones of the bad trip. You just need to understand that that was just a reaction to a drug you took, that alters perception. You needed to reinstate that to yourself and believe it 100% before going into the trip, because once you realize that everything is cool. Its all in your head, if you weren't comfortable in your own head I would've not recommended taking psychedelics in the first place (obviously?). But what you are experiencing now is just remembering those intense moments during the bad trip, but just try to forget about them. You aren't damaged or harmed or anything, anxiety is all in your head as well. Try not to think about it because there is nothing you can do now, and in my opinion there's nothing to worry about at this point, just stay away from 25i, try low level mushrooms dose or LSD next time when you're ready and in the right mood. Also, you mentioned you smoke weed, that could make it better or worse, but its up to you to if you want to find out. Hopefully this helps man, just give it a little time and you'll be completely back to normal.

Thanks ! Gravities, hope i will feel better ... <3 anyone got more opinions ?

Got some advice, don't bother with the full antogonists (any nbome)

From what I've seen it would not surprise me if you guys who eat this like candy are frying the fuck outa their brains.

It's iust too powerful and unpredictable!

Times a great healer, hope your feeling back to your normal self soon pal!