• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Had anyone tried chitosan

Hezman94

Bluelighter
.buying yh Fred g chitosan tommorow want to get high in my morphine and plugging is bad for my bowels all time. Would it be best to snort the chitosan first or mix it in skmeaater and dissolve the morphine and sbiff the water. Has anyone tried it doesn't make morphine have sixty Fife percent bioavsbility

I read someone here mixed it up into a watery solution and put it in a nose spray bottle.
He said it does up the effects massively.

There is a thread somewhere here about it. Search Chitosan and morphine.

Let me know if you try it and how it worked.

Hope you are doing good.

I have spent way too much time trying to figure out how to get the most out of a huge supply of MS Contin that I have had for a few weeks. During all of my 'research' I have seen wildly varying opinions on the best ROA (not including IV/IM)

Now we all know the BA of MSC is terrible when used without a needle, which puts plenty of people off- including myself. The drug became more of a chore than it was worth..... Until I tried the chitosan.

Now the BA is about 10-20% IN, 20% being liberal, and 22ish%-35% if you eat it, not to mention the fact that some MSC pills are basically balls of wax with some dope hidden in there.

I have read just about every thread on every forum about MSC, and about the usage of chitosan with MSC, but no one gave clear results as far as I could tell, so that's what I am slowly getting around to!

First, chitosan is extremely common and you can buy it nearly anywhere that sells vitamins from what I've seen.

What I did is I took about 4 parts chitosan to 1 part MSC, not including the chitosan I prepped my nostrils with before doing the actual lines. Now this can end up being a shit load of powder depending on how much MSC you plan on taking.

I started with 90mg MSC, which added with the chitosan comes out 450mg total. I tried to keep it as simple as possible with my first run, and I figured if I didn't like the results I would get a little more into it and attempt to make a nasal spray or something of that nature.

So I took the MSC and crushed/cut them as much as I possibly could, you really can't spend too much time on this. After I had my MSC as fine as I thought I could get it I simply mixed it with the chitosan and made 4 piles, I leave the exact number of lines up to you, but I thought this was best.

I'm sure you know the final step.

Conclusion: I felt a great deal more, and I am nodding fairly hard as I type this, I am in a euphoric state which I have never been able to reach with MSC and I have plugged 150MG in the past. I don't think it's placebo, as I have done much higher doses with shitty results, MSC is generally my back up to stay the drawals.

My dose of 90MG was probably a bit too much for my first time trying this, I suggest you start much lower. Some studies show a 60% increase BA. I think it was more on the lines of 40-45% which is double to quadruple (depends on who you ask) assuming it was only 40-45%.

I strongly urge you to try this and share your results. I plan on making a nasal inhaler at some point, which I will post a more direct and to the point guide/experience.

Too long? Didn't read?
Chitosan works.
4:1 chito:msc.
Start low
Snort.

QUOTING LAURIE TAB
^^^Here is a post I found about it.
I remember reading that the nasal solution worked good too.

Last edited:
I have spent way too much time trying to figure out how to get the most out of a huge supply of MS Contin that I have had for a few weeks. During all of my 'research' I have seen wildly varying opinions on the best ROA (not including IV/IM)

Now we all know the BA of MSC is terrible when used without a needle, which puts plenty of people off- including myself. The drug became more of a chore than it was worth..... Until I tried the chitosan.

Now the BA is about 10-20% IN, 20% being liberal, and 22ish%-35% if you eat it, not to mention the fact that some MSC pills are basically balls of wax with some dope hidden in there.

I have read just about every thread on every forum about MSC, and about the usage of chitosan with MSC, but no one gave clear results as far as I could tell, so that's what I am slowly getting around to!

First, chitosan is extremely common and you can buy it nearly anywhere that sells vitamins from what I've seen.

What I did is I took about 4 parts chitosan to 1 part MSC, not including the chitosan I prepped my nostrils with before doing the actual lines. Now this can end up being a shit load of powder depending on how much MSC you plan on taking.

I started with 90mg MSC, which added with the chitosan comes out 450mg total. I tried to keep it as simple as possible with my first run, and I figured if I didn't like the results I would get a little more into it and attempt to make a nasal spray or something of that nature.

So I took the MSC and crushed/cut them as much as I possibly could, you really can't spend too much time on this. After I had my MSC as fine as I thought I could get it I simply mixed it with the chitosan and made 4 piles, I leave the exact number of lines up to you, but I thought this was best.

Conclusion: I felt a great deal more, and I am nodding fairly hard as I type this, I am in a euphoric state which I have never been able to reach with MSC and I have plugged 150MG in the past. I don't think it's placebo, as I have done much higher doses with shitty results, MSC is generally my back up to stay the drawals.

My dose of 90MG was probably a bit too much for my first time trying this, I suggest you start much lower. Some studies show a 60% increase BA. I think it was more on the lines of 40-45% which is double to quadruple (depends on who you ask) assuming it was only 40-45%.

I strongly urge you to try this and share your results. I plan on making a nasal inhaler at some point, which I will post a more direct and to the point guide/experience.

Too long? Didn't read?
Chitosan works.
Start low
Snort.

QUOTING LAURIE TAB
Did you snort the chitosan liquid then snort the morphine normally ice got gel caps whichnj can dissolve in water and instant morphine pills just waiting on the delivery now

Im gonnatske quarter of the gelcap which would be 100mg chitosan dissolve in five ml of liquid snort it then snort a morphinenlill after. Or just mix it all into one liquid.
Got forty mg to snort later it should be atleast twice as strong will report back..
Do you get a rush and is the pain relief better also I read snorting lasts four hours for morphine which is good for pain relief.

Too long? Didn't read?
Chitosan works.
Start low
Snort.

QUOTING LAURIE TAB
That's great. I shared a study regarding the potentiating effects of chitosan on the bioavailability of intranasal morphine but I haven't tried it myself yet. Hearing that it works well is great.
Thanks Painful One.

It works you get a nice rush over your body snorted thirty mg and I feel high it came in capsules filled with powder amazing for a fiver.
I feel the morphine loads more I snorted twenty mg before I went s walk and had a spring in my step jus snortdd the rest and had a nice sensation all overmmt body. The studies say kicks in in five mins and that's true.