• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants had a question about crystal..

2ndchanceshawty

Greenlighter
when i first started smoking i would fly through so much dope..then i had someone tell me that iving it helped with the fiending part of it which was why i was smoking so much. i wasnt new to the iv ting since i was using heroin for awhile so i thought i would try..ive done it more than a few times now but the first few times i scared myself silly and dropped the dose down tremendously. my question is, ahould i raise it back some and test for my limits or will fiending just be part of it? my husband can take 2 shots a day and be good to go and i just want to kinda see whats up in other people oppions.

Injecting isn?t healthy at all and if you are wanting to make it last longer then you could try bombing or snorting it. Or even plugging it if the rush is what tou want.

when i first started smoking i would fly through so much dope..then i had someone tell me that iving it helped with the fiending part of it which was why i was smoking so much. i wasnt new to the iv ting since i was using heroin for awhile so i thought i would try..ive done it more than a few times now but the first few times i scared myself silly and dropped the dose down tremendously. my question is, ahould i raise it back some and test for my limits or will fiending just be part of it? my husband can take 2 shots a day and be good to go and i just want to kinda see whats up in other people oppions.
Depends on the person. IV?ing crystal can be difficult especially in calculating doses. Too little and you?ll fiend, too much and it?s an instant panic attack followed by 3-4 days of insomnia. Unless you?ve got a nice mg scale it might be more advisable to do what the above poster suggests and try a different ROA.
Are you looking for a functional euphoria or a ?balls to the walls? euphoria?

Injecting isn?t healthy at all and if you are wanting to make it last longer then you could try bombing or snorting it. Or even plugging it if the rush is what tou want.

Plugging it gives you more of a rush than snorting?

For some reason plugging does give me a rush while snorting doesn't. IDK what is wrong with my nose (or anus).