• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Had a 2.5 hour come up, friends had a 30 minute come up? Normal for MDMA?

kittydrop

Greenlighter
Hey this is my first post here, so sorry if i messed up in any way!

I just want to get some insight on an experience I had on an ecstacy pill this weekend. http://pillreports.net/index.php?page=display_pill&id=33408
(could have been from another batch so not sure if that pill report is the same as my pill)

I have rolled 4 times before this pill on pure MDMA pills that I had gotten tested (all about 200 mg each). Each time before this pill, I always start with about a third or a half, come up in about an hour and roll really well without too much memory loss- I'm 110 pounds. I have never experienced a come down these times.

This last weekend however, I went to a music festival and me and my friends got a batch of supposed MDMA (200mg) that everyone has heard of claiming to be pure. However, when I started with half like I normally do, I didn't feel really anything for 2 hours but my friends were all rolling.(so frustrating) They all said it felt pure, but i just felt spacey and weird (not rolling/ but not sober, no light feeling in my body, and I couldn't really dance) so I took the rest of the pill. (btw we all ate the same amount of food content in our stomachs, and they are all heavier and more experienced with MDMA than I am). About 30 minutes after I took the rest of the pill I felt a harsh come up in about an hour, and finally felt like I was rolling really hard. The next day, I had a horrible come down which has never happened to me before.

That day I had the comedown, was the last day of the music festival and I wanted to roll, so this time I took more of the pill 3/4ths and still didn't really feel anything again even though my friends did, for 3 hours (even though my stomach was empty) so again I took the rest of the pill and rolled pretty hard but didn't really remember much from the short hour or two that I did roll. That night when I was coming down I was super upset, and crying. I kept having closed eye hallucinations for like a day after.

I'm just wondering if this is normal. Why did it take me so long to feel anything when my friends felt it so fast? Why did I have a bad comedown, I usually have euphoria for days after ecstasy?)

Also note:
I hadn't rolled for about 2 months before this and have been on a healthy sober diet for a few weeks. And we all loaded up on Vitamin C, Magnesium and a Tums before we took it each day.
Does my experience sound like MDMA? How do I prevent this from happening next time I roll? (Obviously next time I should have it tested)
Sorry for this being so long, just want to get all the facts out there.

Well it seems you took ecstasy back to back so that right there is enough evidence as to why you had a bad comedown. You should stick to an initial dose and then one re-dose. If you rolled multiple days and redosed multiple times then that right there will be taxing on your body and explains the harsh comedown. Also you weigh 110lbs, 200mgs of MDMA is a lot for someone your size. Maybe it's tolerance, I'm one of the few that think you should space your rolls at least 3 months apart. Also, not every roll is going to be amazing. Sometimes, i have shitty rolls whether it is a bad setting, or I'm just not in the right mindset. There are so many factors as to why you didn't roll as good as your friends. Sometimes when you mess with drugs you might have a shitty time, comes with the territory. So yea, i think its normal.

Yeah, I think your right. Just a little much for a person my size. Thanks for answering!