• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

H vs Oxycodone tolerance and dosing

opiandy

Greenlighter
I am prescribed (1) 30 mg oxycodone 4 times per day, but with tolerance I have gone to 90 mg 2-3 times per day. Since my prescription runs out early, I tried h to close the gap in between running out and getting my new prescription.

How long should I wait after my last dose of h before I can take my oxycodone?

Also, should my tolerance for the oxycodone have any impact on my tolerance for the h?

yes there will be a tolerance issue. opiates do that tho. Id say to be safe wait a few hours. How long do you space your oxy doses?

Thanks for your reply.

I usually space dosing of the oxy about 4 hours, minimum.

I have limited experience with H, but have read up on it as much as possible. I just want to make sure if I wait the same amount of time in between dosing oxy and dosing H, that I’m not doing anything dangerous.

Well a good dose of H can hold longer than Oxy, so would try and wait, say 7 hours, if you do a bit too much, 12 hours-no joke

Diamorphine is nearly double the potency IV on average, than oxy; if taking by mouth, it is complicated; at low to moderate doses, roughly eqipotent, though with larger doses H is 25-50% more potent, and faster (afaik) onset. Be careful, please, and remember, H isn't pure off the street, and varies in potency; a couple of bags could be 30-40% potency, a couple gram(or just a good batch) could be >70% potency;

What route of administration? Snorting H is better than taking it by mouth, except w/ relatively high doses

Anyway be safe, and answer back with any questions or answers