• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

H injection weird reaction

bigdaddy55

Greenlighter
Hello, I'm new here this is my first post , I hope this is the right section. So I IV a shot today and it was the vein on the of the forearm, left arm. I never shoot that vein and haven't shot the left arm in a while so when I injected it I wasn't missing no pain at all if I miss I will feel a intense burn but nothing just smooth sailing. I don't tie off when I shoot because I stop half way to get a feel and sometimes I won't continue if half is enough. But with this shot after I injected half I stopped and waiting... No rush,NOTHING but all the sudden I start to feel a burning in my elbow/upper arm area left arm and I look down and my skin is red and rashed like I had missed .. but I t was way away from injection site and it was at least a good 15 seconds later, i usually will feel a rushbwirhin a few seconds . It's alomost like it leaked out somewhere along while traveling the vein. And I never got a high really. So I'm concerned because this is weird and I can't logically explain it. Anyone have any experience or have any knowledge of what might have happened? Thanks
I moved this to this section

DC -----> BDD

moved to the appropriate spot for this query, you should hopefully get some responses here

Hello, I'm new here this is my first post , I hope this is the right section. So I IV a shot today and it was the vein on the of the forearm, left arm. I never shoot that vein and haven't shot the left arm in a while so when I injected it I wasn't missing no pain at all if I miss I will feel a intense burn but nothing just smooth sailing. I don't tie off when I shoot because I stop half way to get a feel and sometimes I won't continue if half is enough. But with this shot after I injected half I stopped and waiting... No rush,NOTHING but all the sudden I start to feel a burning in my elbow/upper arm area left arm and I look down and my skin is red and rashed like I had missed .. but I t was way away from injection site and it was at least a good 15 seconds later, i usually will feel a rushbwirhin a few seconds . It's alomost like it leaked out somewhere along while traveling the vein. And I never got a high really. So I'm concerned because this is weird and I can't logically explain it. Anyone have any experience or have any knowledge of what might have happened? Thanks
I moved this to this section
How deep was the shot? Was the pain at the injection site? Up or down your arm?