• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Guy makes girlfriend who lives in another country pregnant

I know that they are 99.9% effective but I fear that 0.1% lol I have a phobia.

IS IT normal to cum in the condom while inside a girl? I don't know, I wasn't told that it's the norm or anything. (Not being sarcastic)

Yes, of course. Otherwise what's the point?

You're gonna get a lot of shit for this thread, your questions feel a bit silly to most people, but don't worry. It is what it is.

Airplanes are not 100% safe either. Why aren't you worried about the plane crashing on the way to your internet bride?

Bit more safe than the real figure for condoms of 98%, compared to the 99.9% figure which several people feel happy to pull out of their arse like they know the truth in this thread.

IS IT normal to cum in the condom while inside a girl? I don't know, I wasn't told that it's the norm or anything. (Not being sarcastic)
You've never seen a used condom on the street?

Yes you cum inside the women while wearing a condom. That's the point.

I understand the purpose of a condom, and that includes STD prevention, not just pregnancy. So maybe I want to fuck her, not get an STD, and then cum on her face? That's a scenario. Js

You might try condoms that also have spermicide. There's a Trojan that does. That's basically 100% since it has 2 forms of birth control in 1. If you're even more worried you could also bring Plan B just in case.

Yes, that is normal.

You might try condoms that also have spermicide. There's a Trojan that does. That's basically 100% since it has 2 forms of birth control in 1. If you're even more worried you could also bring Plan B just in case.

Yes, that is normal.

Oh wow, awesome! I never heard of condoms with spermicide. That with plan B for her would be great!
I've heard of plan B. Is that the literal name (like would I be looking for those words on the packaging), or is there a certain name of the drug I need to look for?
Also, is it safe for her to take that if she's on regular birth control? A fear of mine is her forgetting if she took the pill that day often.

Yeah I think the spermicide is standard on the regular Trojans but I always spring for it.

Also if you take a piss before sex it kills precum if you get that. I have always been a big fan of pulling oit but now use condoms.

Is 99.9% not good enough? Look I had my cock pierced and condoms still always worked.

Only time I had a condom break was when I borrowed one from a friend and he didn't tell me he had to order extra small ones and one I got in a restroom stall broke as soon as I put it on just like the one I borrowed.

I think the small anomaly in the stats is probably someone who didn't squeeze the air out the tip and wouldn't admit it.

I am starting to feel like a salesperson for Trojan today but there are other good brands but I know Trojans work and are durable.

I would stay away from those fancy thin condoms and I personally don't like durex cuz it doesn't cover my whole shaft.

I know some guys who buy Trojan Magnum and have had breaks. That is their ego. My cock is almost 9 inches and a normal condom works and it worked when I was a kid and it wasn't nearly that size.

I am just saying don't worry about it. I suppose the only thing that could go wrong is her poking holes in condoms and women do that.

I had a chick reach in the toilet to grab a tied off used condom. I assume she was planning a date with a turkey baster.

If a condom was to break and that is not going to happen unless one of you does it on purpose make her take a plan b pill.

I agree with 1kw where I would be more worried about if she had any stds vs. her getting pregnant.

If you use a condom properly she won't get pregnant. It's up to you to buy a new box and read the directions.

Plan B is absolutely terrible for a woman to take. It fucks with their hormones and chemical balances sooooo badly. Do NOT have her take it unless something goes wrong and you 100% for sure get a decent amount of sperm inside of her. It's not something that should be used as a general precaution.

why is this such a concern?

is she not on the pill?
does every woman have to be on the pill if she wants to have sex? some people prefer not to mess with their hormone system... you seem a bit ignorant

Plan B is absolutely terrible for a woman to take. It fucks with their hormones and chemical balances sooooo badly. Do NOT have her take it unless something goes wrong and you 100% for sure get a decent amount of sperm inside of her. It's not something that should be used as a general precaution.

Plan B is such a grim name, although I guess it conveys the point.