Guvernment Meetup on Feb. 19

Dr.E's_bitch

Bluelighter
The guvernment data has been finalized to Saurday, Feb. 19
Let me know via this thread or email at [email protected] if you are interested in meeting up.
Also, I think everybody should meetup on the outdoor patio at like 1:00 or so for a roll call. (If you don't know what I am talking about concerning the patio then email me and I will let you know)
Thanks
The Doc
------------------
If it seems as if I can roll harder than others, it is only because I have rolled on the shoulders of giants

hey doc
i'm interested in the guverment meetup as long as were talking about the same guv.
R U going to Capital J's birthday party on the 4th?
and are you going to liquid this weekend?
PEACE
shE-ra

Hey shE-ra honey . . . I live in Ottawa right now so i will only be going to TO for this one time appearance (until the next time obviously). In fact, brand-X may be coming with me so you may get to meet him as well and I think I am talking to Jennika about going out for early Sunday morning cracked out coffee cause she and a bunch of the other bluelighters are going somewhere else (Forgot the name) but coffee should be awesome and I am going to try to get my digital camera by then to take tons of bluelight pics!
The Doc
------------------
If it seems as if I can roll harder than others, it is only because I have rolled on the shoulders of giants

hey guys, i just put in my request at work to get the sunday off for the trip, so cross your fingers.
i should find out next weekend and i'll let you know for sure then
smile.gif