• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Gummies for Kratom withdrawal?

rock1970

Bluelighter
Hello all, I hope everyone is doing well. I am going to begin my kratom taper and hopefully quit a short time after, and wanted to know if anyone has used Weed Gummies (Indica) to help withdrawals? I am getting some supps soon but have heard weed can help as well? If anyone has used it, which strain did you use? I can't smoke so gummed are what I want to try, but wanted to run it by you all for some insight. Are there "go to" strains, brands, THC % etc...I am not a veteran weed user, but have smoked it in the past, and I got nervous so I stopped. Could have been strain? Please help if you can and PM if you need to. I'm really scared about the taper and quit so any help is greatly appreciated. Also, I'm in Sacramento, CA so if anyone has a dispensary to try, please let me know. The THC% and a nighttime strain is preferred. Thank you. Rich

Weed strains are a thing of the past. Its all about terpene profile now. HERE is a really easy-to-understand article on that (written by yours truly)

Some folks find great relief from opioid WD with cannabis, others do not. It can also be very dose-dependant and for me, less is more.

Kratom WD is a funny thing. Some folks cry like huge babies about it while others say it was easy as cake. I have experienced precipitated kratom WD by way of Naltrexonr and it was worse than morphine WD. I have also quit kratom by way of fast taper (5 days) and the worst part was mood. I work with kratom users and talk to hundreds of them regularly and I have seen so many time this statement "I was so scared about WD and it wasnt shit"

Weed strains are a thing of the past. Its all about terpene profile now. HERE is a really easy-to-understand article on that (written by yours truly)

Some folks find great relief from opioid WD with cannabis, others do not. It can also be very dose-dependant and for me, less is more.

Kratom WD is a funny thing. Some folks cry like huge babies about it while others say it was easy as cake. I have experienced precipitated kratom WD by way of Naltrexonr and it was worse than morphine WD. I have also quit kratom by way of fast taper (5 days) and the worst part was mood. I work with kratom users and talk to hundreds of them regularly and I have seen so many time this statement "I was so scared about WD and it wasnt shit"
Thank you very much for the paper, and some education. I truly appreciate it. I do not have the current make-up, mentally, to tackle a fast taper. I hear less is more often, so I will definitely tread cautiously. Now to read the article. Thank you again.

I hope I will be one that proclaims that it was not shit!

I would recommend THC with CBN and CBD at a 1:2:2 ratio.

Kratom withdrawal is rough for me and weed kinda just makes me feel worse during acute wd, but everyone is different.

I would recommend THC with CBN and CBD at a 1:2:2 ratio.

Kratom withdrawal is rough for me and weed kinda just makes me feel worse during acute wd, but everyone is different.
Strange how it seems split, some say relief while others say worse. Lol! Another dilemma! Omg, this is rough already, lol! Thank you very much for your insight and honesty, I appreciate it very much. Regards, Rich