❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

guilty regrets

Status
Not open for further replies.

indiguy6969

Greenlighter
Hooking up with men out of desperation who were horrible in multiple ways.
An older heavyset man in his 60's watched me by a 8" suction cup base dildo at sex shop and gave me his number. I was 18, hormonal and had only been with one guy a few times. I went to his place that night hoping he had a big dick and would fuck me in my ass. He barely had 5" hard and was going to be useless so I sucked his dick till he came in my mouth and I spit it on his fat stomach. Never saw him again.
Similar story when I was 20, only he was an 18 year old h.s. jock senior, but didn't say he was a fat lineman had little dick and wanted me to give him hickeys(so he could act like he hooked up with a chick to his buddies). Of course I sucked his dick till he busted the smallest nut on my tongue and I left.
My bf started taking me to bath houses when I was 26 since I'd never been. Well I was giving him head, him standing front of me as I sat on a bench in the steam room when another Latino man walks up and starts making out while i've got his dick in my mouth. So I stop blowing my bf and start blowing the tan man he's making out with... but he was highly amused and other men started watching and jerking off as I'm blowing my bf and a total stranger at the same time. My bf cum quickly, grabbing my hair and holding his dick still in the back of my throat. Which sets mexican guy into orgasm and as I'm.just catching my breath and swallowing hard to get whats left of his load sticking everywhere in my mouth down my throat the mexican grabs my hair and we lock eyes as he jerking furiously in my face about to bust his load and hes going to cover my face with it and I thought, hell no, so I grabbed for it with my hand looking up at him and opened my mouth, he jumped with excitement and fed me his load. The first and only time I've swallowed two different men within minute of each other. I loved it, but was pissed at the bf, we hall passed each other for the night and I ended up meeting another man that had 8.5" cut inches and a 00g hoop through the head of it and he pounded me in the ass every which way until checkout. When the bf found out that I was seeing him a few times a week he chilled on wanting to play with others.
I screen very carefully when meeting new guys online. Had this one ugly ass guy, chubby, total nerd but had a massive thick 9" cock. I told him no foreplay, kissing, or head. All I wanted was for him to come over, I open door naked, he puts on a condom and puts it in my ass. He said fine, he comes over, gets naked and his massive god like dick has me awestruck. I decided to suck it wet for a min to put condom on easy then get on all fours and let him pound my ass from behind (so I couldn't see his ugly ass. He goes hard, deep, smacking my ass and rocks my world.... for 30 seconds and cums, goes limp and pulls out. Apologizes and leaves. Ridiculous.

Ummm thanks for sharing, I guess.

Maybe you should tell this shit to a therapist so they at least get paid for it.

Maybe there should be a rule, something like greenlighters can't post in sl&r. I have no idea what motivates people but there as so many implausible posts here that don't have anything to do with drugs and are the first post of the user. Do people just go to random forums to post this shit in relationship subforums?

Hooking up with men out of desperation who were horrible in multiple ways.
An older heavyset man in his 60's watched me by a 8" suction cup base dildo at sex shop and gave me his number. I was 18, hormonal and had only been with one guy a few times. I went to his place that night hoping he had a big dick and would fuck me in my ass. He barely had 5" hard and was going to be useless so I sucked his dick till he came in my mouth and I spit it on his fat stomach. Never saw him again.
Similar story when I was 20, only he was an 18 year old h.s. jock senior, but didn't say he was a fat lineman had little dick and wanted me to give him hickeys(so he could act like he hooked up with a chick to his buddies). Of course I sucked his dick till he busted the smallest nut on my tongue and I left.
My bf started taking me to bath houses when I was 26 since I'd never been. Well I was giving him head, him standing front of me as I sat on a bench in the steam room when another Latino man walks up and starts making out while i've got his dick in my mouth. So I stop blowing my bf and start blowing the tan man he's making out with... but he was highly amused and other men started watching and jerking off as I'm blowing my bf and a total stranger at the same time. My bf cum quickly, grabbing my hair and holding his dick still in the back of my throat. Which sets mexican guy into orgasm and as I'm.just catching my breath and swallowing hard to get whats left of his load sticking everywhere in my mouth down my throat the mexican grabs my hair and we lock eyes as he jerking furiously in my face about to bust his load and hes going to cover my face with it and I thought, hell no, so I grabbed for it with my hand looking up at him and opened my mouth, he jumped with excitement and fed me his load. The first and only time I've swallowed two different men within minute of each other. I loved it, but was pissed at the bf, we hall passed each other for the night and I ended up meeting another man that had 8.5" cut inches and a 00g hoop through the head of it and he pounded me in the ass every which way until checkout. When the bf found out that I was seeing him a few times a week he chilled on wanting to play with others.
I screen very carefully when meeting new guys online. Had this one ugly ass guy, chubby, total nerd but had a massive thick 9" cock. I told him no foreplay, kissing, or head. All I wanted was for him to come over, I open door naked, he puts on a condom and puts it in my ass. He said fine, he comes over, gets naked and his massive god like dick has me awestruck. I decided to suck it wet for a min to put condom on easy then get on all fours and let him pound my ass from behind (so I couldn't see his ugly ass. He goes hard, deep, smacking my ass and rocks my world.... for 30 seconds and cums, goes limp and pulls out. Apologizes and leaves. Ridiculous.

Do you have sex while on meth?

Status
Not open for further replies.