Mental Health Guided MDMA for dealing with trauma - How do you find this service?

BBCanada

Greenlighter
Hello,

I just signed up as a member to bluelight, so this is my first time on this forum. I am hoping someone out there may have some helpful advice regarding trying to find someone who offers guided MDMA experience as a way to deal with past trauma. I am from the Ottawa area in Ontario Canada, and it would be great if I could find someone in this general area, however I am open to travel if it meant meeting with the right person/professional. With something like this being illegal, (at least in my area) how do you even begin trying to find this type of service?

I don't really want to give to much information out on a message board, but I am 33, and male. I have been really griped with mental/emotional illness over the past 12 years. I have seen professional help in the past and was on medication for years. I am not opposed to divulging more information, I just don't really see how any more information would help answer the questions I have posed.

If you anyone out there has any valuable input on this situation, I would really appreciate hearing it.

Thanks for the help.

In my experience the bluelight community is very cool and understanding, so if there is something you want to share, don't feel embarrassed by it. Plus, in my case it's been cathartic to simply write down what's going on, let alone the advice that comes with it.

Btw I'm pretty certain it's against the rules to be giving any sources or specific information on where to go to acquire substances.

But I digress. I've had pretty therapuetic MDMA sessions in a comfortable, familiar, and controlled environment with close friends. Perhaps find a friend or two, or whoever you'd be willing to connect with and explore whichever areas you'd like. You'd be surprised how easily you can establish such a real and deep connection while using REAL MDMA.

I suggest finding a friend that will be willing to do this with. Set up a gameplan and go from there. Two or three people have a better chance at finding legitimate product, especially in Canada.

As far as legal therapies go, they are practically non existent. Maybe do some research online and see if there are any pysch research trials going on at universities etc... other than that you'll have to go to the underbelly of the web or talk to pyschs and see if they can point you in the right direction. Good luck and be safe. If you go the first route do your research to be certain you have the real deal.