• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

guidance to quit suboxone thread?

allone

Bluelighter
i dont know if such thread exists. does it? if so, please can you send me to it, im getting sick of dealing with suboxone and i wanna quit this shit but its harder than i thought.

lets start one if not I successfully weened myself off after 9 years of heroin/fentanyl and 4 years of Suboxone/buprenorphine. any questions you have I'm here. I know how hopeless it can feel.

ive been on opiates almost half my life. im doing suboxone as of late, but this shit has too many side effects and i have an alcohol problem and thats not a good combination those two. so yeah, i wonder if to lower to the dose as max as possible and quit suddenly? do you have any suggestions as how to deal with the cold sweats and hot flashes and shit? how long does it usually last after your last dose suboxone for your body to return to normal??

This thread has links and discussion regarding the topic. Best of luck.

ive been on opiates almost half my life. im doing suboxone as of late, but this shit has too many side effects and i have an alcohol problem and thats not a good combination those two. so yeah, i wonder if to lower to the dose as max as possible and quit suddenly? do you have any suggestions as how to deal with the cold sweats and hot flashes and shit? how long does it usually last after your last dose suboxone for your body to return to normal??

How much are you getting? I was scripted WAAAYYY to much, I had to cut a single 8mg wafer into quarters and take a quarter... so I never got dependent on it. I just got awful anxiety, But a week was enough to stop all of the withdrawal symptoms - so I only took it for a week. If you take it for a long time.... I do not know. Do you need it or is it really just SOMETHING to change your headspace? Not shaming, just asking.

i dont know if such thread exists. does it? if so, please can you send me to it, im getting sick of dealing with suboxone and i wanna quit this shit but its harder than i thought.
I had to quit for a stint in a rehab facility and I found the psychological issues much harder to deal with than then the physical sickness. I had a lot of guilt and anxiety from childhood made worse by the guilt and shame from the things I did and who I was as an addict. I did get off of Subs for the courts but ended up going back on. So I feel your pain ❤ Feel free to message me if you would like to talk.about it. Keep your head up!

what, i dont just take it for the fun of it. who takes suboxone for fun?? its because as i said, i spent most of my life on opiates. it keeps me off somehow which ok, but it makes me so weird, and i drink alcohol and its bad combo. also i started smoking meth, and i went really nuts last time. what do you guys think is the interaction between meth and suboxone?? i thought i was going mental. but this could also be because i drank a lot of alcohol too, plus i smoked way too much :/