• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Guess the potency.

Las Veghost grower

Bluelighter
I notice when I chip with heroin for say a week or so I can get to a gram a day pretty quick so im doing 1000mg by the end of the week and being modest I’ll assume it’s only 400mg of actual diamorphine a day, and when I stop and go back to my poppy pod extract I take 5g and feel no withdrawal and dose that 2-3x a day, so I was wondering what you guys think the morphine content of my pod extract might be ?

I tried to figure it out on my own but I suck at math and not sure on the relative potency, but I’m guess 20-25mg per gram ? Does that sound about right ?

Yeah probably something like that probably around 2-3%. Essentially you probably made something like a 10x poppy straw extract. Could a fair amount higher or lower depending on how you made it.

If you are in the US i don't thing your heroin is 40% pure. Then again if you were i suppose you wouldn't have called it diamorphine either 🤔

Yeah probably something like that probably around 2-3%. Essentially you probably made something like a 10x poppy straw extract. Could a fair amount higher or lower depending on how you made it.

If you are in the US i don't thing your heroin is 40% pure. Then again if you were i suppose you wouldn't have called it diamorphine either 🤔
I’m the US, it’s just easier to say than diacetylmorphine, but now that I think about it 40% is really high, so what maybe 20% ? With no tolerance I can smoke 25mg and be pretty loaded, which is a 20 broke in half 3 times

Also, when I make it I do defat it’s after the initial extract which typically loses 30% of the weight just in fats, so it’s prolly more potent then a typical water extract