View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Growing Shrooms

kenlee

Bluelighter
Where I live it’s very damp and rains an awful lot and my house suffers from mould and I am wondering what my options are? I am wondering if growing in a cupboard, outdoors or even making a shed or maybe inside some plastic boxes outside?. I would like to micro dose. I would have just had truffles but less and less places seem to sell them.

Go look up mushroom cultivation at the shroomery forum. You'll get a lot of good advice there before even posting.

I have and they have indoor and out door growing but not growing outdoors in an enclosed space because I don’t want to make a patch outside I just want to shove it in some place like a shed or container or something. My plan is to microdose just for myself

You'd really be better served at the shroomery like mentioned. They are more centered on cultivation whereas this is a harm reduction forum i.e. how to do drugs and not hurt yourself in the process.

ditto on shroomery, but you will probably run into contamination trouble if your house is prone to mold.

maybe a woodlover tek outdoors with a nice mulched planter, some small plants?

Thank you for your advice I took a look and they have some great posts over there, probably outdoors is the way to go