Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Groovin The Moo Aus

junkie skumbag

Bluelighter
GROOVIN THE MOO 2012
Tickets On-Sale This Week!

Power to the tribe of GTM 2012 - let us bring the noise and this important news of the tickets on-sale dates this week for each GTM show.

For the first time EACH REGION WILL HAVE ITS VERY OWN ON-SALE DATE. This way everyone's aura gets to stay super chilled!

With a history as a sell-out event and in 2012 achieving the milestone of a record ten international Artists alongside local essentials coming together for Australia's only touring regional event, the scene for the gathering has been set.

Tribes people of ALL AGES are welcome to take part in the ritual however the Shaman wisely recommends younglings aged under 16 be accompanied by an elder.

Consider this our invite to you to be part of our tribe in 2012, just as we invited Jake Stone from Bluejuice. Click here for Jake to regale you with a tale of two years ago when he, under the influence of potent elixir, emailed GTM asking when on earth would they finally be invited to join the tribe.

...take note and get your cocoa beans ready to purchase $99.90 (+ booking fee) tickets, which will be on sale from this week as follows:
•Tuesday 14 February - Bendigo, 9am Local Time
•Wednesday 15 February - Maitland, 9am Local Time
•Thursday 16 February - Canberra, 9am Local Time
•Thursday 16 February - Townsville, 9am Local Time
•Thursday 16 February - Bunbury, 9am Local Time

A quick recap of the twenty-five Artists to be presented ceremoniously on a double outdoor stage and by voodoo glow of the Moolin Rouge Big Top Tent at GTM 2012 nation-wide are:
360, Adrian Lux (SWE), Andrew W.K. One Man Party Tour (USA), Beni, Big Scary, Bluejuice, Chiddy Bang (USA), City and Colour (CAN), Digitalism (GER), The Getaway Plan, Gold Fields, Hermitude, Hilltop Hoods, Kaiser Chiefs (UK), Kimbra, The Maccabees (UK), Matt Corby, Muscles, Mutemath (USA), Naysayer & Gilsun, Parkway Drive, Public Enemy (USA), Purple Sneakers DJs, San Cisco, Wavves (USA) with more local and triple j unearthed artists to be announced!

Official Groovin the Moo Tour Diary
Saturday 5 May - Bendigo VIC
Bendigo's Prince of Wales Showgroud, 42 - 47 Holmes Rd, Bendigo VIC 3550

Sunday 6 May - Townsville QLD
Murray Sports Complex - Townsville Cricket Grounds
Mervyn Crossman Dr & Murray Lyons Cres Idalia QLD 4811

Saturday 12 May - Maitland NSW
Maitland Showground, Blomfield St, Maitland NSW 2320

Sunday 13 May - Canberra ACT
The Meadows, University of Canberra. Kirinari St Bruce ACT 2617

Saturday 19 May - Bunbury WA
Hay Park (off) Parade Rd Bunbury WA 6230

summer of loooooooooooove <3

I'm not overly thrilled with this line up plus I'm a financial wasteland this year due to overseas travel so I think I'm going to pass on this one. It's a shame because I'd love to see Kaiser Chiefs!

^lolololololol.

You should just find a huge tree or something, mate. Climb that and bobs your uncle. No entrance fee, no po po, no dogs...=D

ive got my ticket. 360, kimbra and city and color are my main draw cards

^lolololololol.

You should just find a huge tree or something, mate. Climb that and bobs your uncle. No entrance fee, no po po, no dogs...=D

Oh shit yer man great idea.I'll jump up on me roof drop a bucnch of tiny teddys and watch the shsow from here =D

ive got my ticket. 360, kimbra and city and color are my main draw cards

i wont be buyin a ticket this is gonna be the first festival im jumpin.Fuck payin to go see those bands and meh if i cant get in its nangs K n MDMA at mineee :D

Anyone know if Public Enemy is doing sideshows ? Maitland is a fair mission, would have to have to fuck around with accom. and all sorts...