• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Grey MDMA?

Gloomybear

Greenlighter
Hey everyone, basically i got some molly today for new years. Its in crystal form, but the crystals are grey, and some a pretty dark grey. It tastes normal but im still a bit cautious. Is it normal for it to be grey?

I've seen MDMA crystals that have looked dull and grey- but with anything (especially stuff you can't identify by stamps like a pill) sold as MDMA, the color, smell, texture and even taste don't indicate what you have. I'd strongly advise you reagent test it (www.dancesafe.org) before consuming it and risk having a disappointing (or worse) dangerous new years.

I've indeed heard of grey crystals before.

The most common color for MDMA crystals that I've come across is amber/ orange-brown tint. Usually the crystal is translucent, not totally clear. I've read that a brownish color may indicate that safrole (oil used in manufacturing) was not totally cleaned from the final product. I have no idea how it might turn out grey through the manufacturing, though. But it does not at all mean you have something suspicious.

MDMA crystals can come in a variety of colors, including grey, black, pink and purple. Color is not at all a vital indicator but the most common color I've seen is the brown-orangey-yellow.
I think some mercury is used in the synth, so could be some not washed out of the final product.

I would still test regardless, it could be anything

i dont suggest popping more than 220mg at once shot, the grey md i get has a horribly strong and sickening come up. the brown md i get , gives this same come up feeling around 400mg at one shot i wouldnt even feel 250mg . grey should be powerful if you paid top dollar careful niggas

i dont suggest popping more than 220mg at once shot, the grey md i get has a horribly strong and sickening come up. the brown md i get , gives this same come up feeling around 400mg at one shot i wouldnt even feel 250mg . grey should be powerful if you paid top dollar careful niggas

color doesnt indicate purity, and if you are taking 400mg in one shot you need to quit taking drugs. by the way this thread is 4 years old.