• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Grey dope

Drug_Enthusiast616

Greenlighter
I know there is grey death. So this question may be hard to answer, but I will try anyway.

Is grey dope an indication of actual heroin, fentanyl or a fentanyl analogue or some other kind of synthetic opiate? It has always intrigued me, so I figured I would ask and see what people here on BL know..

It could literally be anything but it's almost definitely indicative of a fent analogue or RC opiate. Use extreme caution.

I believe that grey heroin is definitely fent. I overdosed off of one bump recently and I’m a daily user.

Here we never had fent on the street.But tried several times grey colored H and it was very strong,but if you live in U.S.,that is probably no useful info

I’ve had fifty shades of gray dope and far more of every other, ranging from off white/ beige to nearly black like fireplace soot. This before the advent of fentadope and it’s coupe of heroin.
I do think though that gray nowadays (in the US anyways) is probably a fairly reliable sign of *fentanyl.

*EDIT: Fentanyl or fentalogue(s), as well as most likely other gray market synthetics, like non-fentafuckall phenylpiperidine’s and common RC opioids, such as certain benzimidazoles and ‘zenes

Last edited: