• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

Greetings fellow Bluelighters

BigPWisco.

Greenlighter
I've been a long-time lurker, lol I remember frantically searching this site back in like 2014 when I tried getting on subs from fent and they didn't work "Help! Subs not Working" lol. Those were the days. Anyway, I started using at 14, pot, Vicodin and Adderall at 16. Started dealing pot and coke at 18, got introduced to Oxy (the original ones) fell in love, got busted, spent 2006-2011 in Wisconsin State Prison. Got out relapsed immediately, Purdue changed formulation, switched to heroin, got clean on subs and stayed on subs from 2014-2019. 2019 got divorced and relapsed big time. 2019-2020 lived in my car in Milwaukee doing H/Fent and smoking rock on the daily. Finally decided to get clean by going to Rogers detox, asshole idiot fucking doctor knew nothing about Fent and how long it stays in your system, suboxone tried, precipitated withdrawal, left detox early continued using, felt trapped and fucking scared as hell. Found out about Methadone program from my friend Ken (RIP). Entered Methadone program in early 2021, got clean off Fent still couldn't stop smoking crack until early 2022. Finally got clean off that and haven't used since. Also herniated disk in my back so in addition to being on Methadone I'm on Gabapentin and Tizanidine for that. And I'm a fast metabolizer of Methadone so I'm on 305mg and still feel ick in the morning before I dose. That about sums it up. I have gained a lot of knowledge along the way and am willing to share and give advice when needed. Other than that have a wonderful day. Big P

Ohh hey I just saw some of your posts earlier in some threads, welcome to Bluelight! A lot of us tend to lurk before we finally sign up. Glad to hear your doing well and best of luck with the journey brother.