• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Welcome Greetings, EADD. I come bearing (3) gifts!

How come fubar was carrying the load all by himself for so long? Doing a good job too ive been coming on the board at 3am and hes still moderating even then! 😁

i remember carrying an unstable load once - my girlfriend was very disapointed 😀

Last edited:
Well done all! As a former EADD mod (one of the greatest of their time) - feel free to send me hugs, drugs and sympathy pugs (actually I fucking hate dogs, don´t send those).

When the room is full of MDPV smoke that's 3 days old & you hit that state of Satori, I know I swear by the odd quality of MDPV after way too much when you get to the point where you smoke & it's like you just "stop" & go into that Trance state but that's the best imho.

💀🔥

Back in my tweaker days I LOVED sleep deprivation as on the third day without sleep my mind went silent and I felt at ease and everything was "fresh". Fresh in a sense like a morning after a high dose of psilocybin mushrooms, but silent as a Himalayan mountain top. Hard to put into words. I always liked to listen to this track/album at that moment. Or simply stare at the nothing and feel quiet content.

P.S. 1) I am not advocating sleep deprivation or using amphetamines and/or a high dose of psilocybin recklessly. Use your mind and be wise. 2) I love psy/goa. Not this tech hitch (hi-tech, or ultra-fast dark psy), or anything above 150bpm. But there is an odd record from every genre that turns me on.