Scored: No
Bevel: No
Texture: Quite Hard - slightly crumbly
Smell: Can't smell
Taste: Bitter
Reagent Tested: N/A
Marquis Reagent Result: N/A
Mandelin Reagent Result: N/A

I have a photo but not sure how to upload, looks similar too the blue stars with the domed back, and well pressed superman logo.

Try uploading the photo to image shack and then posting the link on here.

have heard these are the goods from a few sources! low-med mdma coming from same press as the stars..

Had these over the weekend. Marquis went straight to black then to a dark purpely colour. Was a fucking bliss on half a felix tab. Also scored these with white 3 pt crowns that tested (and felt) exactly the same. Tested the crowns twice due to the crown presses feeble rep, but had identical results each time. Took a green superman with 1 and 1/2 white crowns (and a pink heart at the start of the day). Mdxx for sure, experienced "eye wiggles" for the first time and looked like a deer stuck in someones high beams for the whole second half of the event. Definatly not pipes or DXM, had both before and had a horrible time, but danced all day & night and talked a lot of shit to mu mates on these. Mdxx is starting to make a come back!! Lets hope it stays that way.

Yeah a mate was telling me bout his positive experiences at parklife on a white crown but the pink 100's are where the fun is at, i had one and half a tab and it was really the first time i had felt gakked and like mean mdxx gakked since like 09... Nero was such an insane experience

100's are still around in very small numbers, mainly ppl who have held on to them..
plenty of other goods in WA atm blue $, blue swans to name a few..
<3