• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

GREEN Skullcandies SD Area

Rolliepollieollie7

Bluelighter
So my buddy just made a VERY interesting find, light green skullcandies. He just picked them up and said the press is identical to the blues and the whites. New batch it seems????

Damn, this guy is rockin' those bad boys out like a champ. Blues were amazing, whites were the savior to the dry-spell... Greens are the next big step? Cross my fingers for "Big Whammie, No Copycats!". Still waiting to see them roll out farther west than Vegas, only got to sample the blues and whites by pure luck.

Ok turns out my buddies an idiot and text me to soon, he was looking at them in the dark and they looked light green lol turns out they are a sky blue but still a different color then the other two batches of skulls, same exact press but a lighter blue, what do you guys think? new batch or fuckin copycats?

yeah they are more of a very light blue, almost white. however, not the original blue or white ones. definitely a new batch. IDENTICAL press. half double stacks, half quad stacks. anyone try these bad boys out?

That's just a marketing term....size or "stack" doesn't mean squat.

regardless of the term he used hes right, in the batch my buddy got he had two distinct sizes. Good news is these have been confirmed MDxx, cant wait to try em out, skulls always do me good :)