(New South Wales) Green McDonalds/ Green Maccaz

kroniic

Bluelighter
Name: Green Maccaz/ Green McDonalds.
Colour: Green with some dark green/ black specks.
Logo: Golden Arch/ McDonalds symbol.
Height: 8mm.
Diameter: 5mm (not including dome).
Weight: N/A.
Scored: No.
Bevel: No.
Texture: Slightly crumbly.
Smell: One of the strongest aniseed smell with a hint of mint.
Taste: I licked one with no taste, but I never chewed it.
Reagent Tested: Yes
Marquis Reagent Result: Black*
Mandelin Reagent Result: Black*

*Was a slow reaction though, could be due to binders and fillers.

I'm renaming these to the green smaccaz, these babies have a fucking smack on them.

+0.00 - Decide to double drop these, thinking what the hell.
+0.15 - Starting to feel a bit weird, tingles all at my hands and body. I decide to sit down for a minute.
+0.25 - I couldn't stand sitting down anymore I had to move around, I was getting very antsy. At points I was feeling a bit confused during the come up.
+0.45 - I walked out of my house as I couldn't sit around, and it started to come on hard, vision was blurry, couldn't really talk, went to buy cigarettes and had a hard time talking. Everything was blurry as hell.
+1.00 - Seems like I've leveled out, I am no longer coming up just peaking, I continue to walk to the nearest station which is a good 30min walk.
+1.30 - I think I'm sweet and as soon as I move around I'm munted, I was surprised nobody picked up on my as I was trying to hold off my munt face, which is pretty fucking bad.
+2.00 - No signs of dropping off yet, really edgy sitting on the train, everything is a blur to me.
+3.30 - I think I'm starting to come down, still feeling the effects but not as full on in your face.
+4.30 - Most effects are gone, I feel slight tingles in my body, and a really good afterglow.

Throughout the rest of the day and the next I could still feel some afterglow effects, but no hangover or scat feeling. Really good MDMA, I'd put these babies at about the 60mg-70mg of MDMA mark, only because 2 of them rattled me harder than 1 green heart and they were about 100mg. All the signs point to MDMA I had the empathy and lovey dovey feelings, the jaw was chattering away and eyes rolled back, lucky I had sunnies and chewing gum.

Sorry I didn't get a chance to take a photo of the reagent.

Here are the pills:
maccaz.jpg

These are my pupils during the day LOL:
pupils.jpg

Nice and detailed report kroniic, many thanks. Only missing the reagent result photo but hey, no one's perfect :)

(P.S. you're a lucky devil lol)

LOL, they look good as! Your pupil is brilliant! Love it! More lollies to save for the future!!!

Man im loving Sydney at the moment!!!!!

Pills galore and the Coke!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The Mother Of Pearl is insane!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Untouched!!! 97% pure!!!!!

97%? Impossible because it's about 80% when it first leaves Columbia. Australia's cocaine is lucky to be at 30%-40%

Kroniic's pasts posts are spot on enough that he doesn't need to include reagent pics to confirm =P

Hahaha thanks dude. My mate tested em too, he said they were slow as hell though, I'd say due to binders and fillers.

Kroniic i beg to differ. Most of it is around the 80% when it leaves, but when its made properly over there and it comes here in an almost goo, sticky shit, that cant be lined up with a razor is as pure as i say! Ive only had it like this twice now in 15years, but believe me it is that pure! I cook all mine back normally and if you know the people you will get back 90's. This one is just special!!! Pricey as all fuck but crikey it blows you away!

Arent these MDA? they look and smell the same, just wondering...? Cheers.

Last edited: