• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Heroin Green heroin?!

Nics91

Bluelighter
I can’t figure out how to post the pics I took but this shit was a grey colored powder and after adding water turned Forrest green! I’m in Florida and new to the state and found a plug for heroin and bought a gram and it was green! It wasn’t very strong but I’ve been on suboxone but at the same time I waited at least 24 hours since my last does which has worked before with good success but this time was a bit disappointing. I know it’s impossible for you to tell me if it was truly heroin or something else but I’d like to hear your thoughts. It did give a heroin like high but as I said it wasn’t what I had expected. Btw no necrosis at injection site so I don’t think it was krok. Lol. I’ve seen green before but I’m pretty sure that stuff from back home that was green was fent. Lmk what y’all think. Thanks.

@Nics91 no one can tell you for sure
I think there was a thread not long ago with someone saying the same thing
Pretty sure everyone guessed fent or fent analog...

Use imgur to host photo then paste link here 👍

Ive seen it blue and purple, so I dont see why not green. People brand their shit this say, its commonplace. Like, pink meth is a thing too.

pink meth
I made pink k once, adding a bit of sugarfree blackcurrant ribena type squash to the crystal/water solution before slow cooking into powder. Way back in my early sniffing/cooking days. Made no difference to how it cooked and made the drip taste like blackcurrant :ROFLMAO:

I can’t figure out how to post the pics I took but this shit was a grey colored powder and after adding water turned Forrest green! I’m in Florida and new to the state and found a plug for heroin and bought a gram and it was green! It wasn’t very strong but I’ve been on suboxone but at the same time I waited at least 24 hours since my last does which has worked before with good success but this time was a bit disappointing. I know it’s impossible for you to tell me if it was truly heroin or something else but I’d like to hear your thoughts. It did give a heroin like high but as I said it wasn’t what I had expected. Btw no necrosis at injection site so I don’t think it was krok. Lol. I’ve seen green before but I’m pretty sure that stuff from back home that was green was fent. Lmk what y’all think. Thanks.
My buddy is in FL and had that same grey for months. Not anymore though. At first he said it was straight trash, then they spiced it up a little and it was okay. This was when nothing else was around because they had just shut all the borders down and no travel etc..

My buddy is in FL and had that same grey for months. Not anymore though. At first he said it was straight trash, then they spiced it up a little and it was okay. This was when nothing else was around because they had just shut all the borders down and no travel etc..
I’m in the panhandle and ya know I thought the same thing ... trash! But I got some yesterday and man it’s pretty good actually. I think the problem I had was I didn’t wait long enough after my last dose of suboxone. But this time I waited ab 28-30 hours and bingo! I met another guy down here last week and I think I’m gonna try and get a lil through him to see how it is but I’m much happier with the green this time around. I still kinda wonder if it’s a different Synthetic opioid but whatever I’m pretty happy with it.

@Nics91 no one can tell you for sure
I think there was a thread not long ago with someone saying the same thing
Pretty sure everyone guessed fent or fent analog...

Use imgur to host photo then paste link here 👍
So is it Imgur on the App Store? I see Imgur funny meme and gif and Imgur browser? Not sure which one or how to use it.