• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Green Dragon, go or no?

of course I dont have a slowcooker ... haha

I have 14 g's lol i don't wanna eat all that!! I figured one gram as well for around 3-400 mgs hopefully. Yes I have an idea of the strength; it is 79.7% THC; 93.2% total cannibinoids, Total terpenes 2.95% .14% CBD. It is of a crumbly consistency but not ''crumble'' if that makes sense.

I would also assume it is not decarbed. However those #'s do not add up to 93.2% as they should? I will still assume not.

I have no ceramic pot either so I may be SOL.......

You said that at 2 grams @ 50% THC and not decarbed would yield roughly 400mg, that happens to be roughly the # i am shooting for...

Now lemme slow this down to "I am an idiot level" --- Must I cook it at all? could I perhaps just throw it in a couple of shots of 151 or perhaps into some peanut butter or something of the like?

Sorry for my rudimentary understanding of cooking with thc, before legalization I never had enough to consider it a valid option. (well not exactly true but ya know)

*ive moved past denial but have not reached acceptance lol----Oh Good deal I can prolly pull of the quick and easy tek. Pretty sure I have a covered glass dish thats usable around here somewhere, brownie mix or w/e not as sure of.. If I am going to the store, brownie mix or 151? and id still like not to haha

of course I dont have a slowcooker ... haha

I have 14 g's lol i don't wanna eat all that!! I figured one gram as well for around 3-400 mgs hopefully. Yes I have an idea of the strength; it is 79.7% THC; 93.2% total cannibinoids, Total terpenes 2.95% .14% CBD. It is of a crumbly consistency but not ''crumble'' if that makes sense.

I would also assume it is not decarbed. However those #'s do not add up to 93.2% as they should? I will still assume not.

I have no ceramic pot either so I may be SOL.......

You said that at 2 grams @ 50% THC and not decarbed would yield roughly 400mg, that happens to be roughly the # i am shooting for...

Now lemme slow this down to "I am an idiot level" --- Must I cook it at all? could I perhaps just throw it in a couple of shots of 151 or perhaps into some peanut butter or something of the like?

Sorry for my rudimentary understanding of cooking with thc, before legalization I never had enough to consider it a valid option. (well not exactly true but ya know)

*ive moved past denial but have not reached acceptance lol----Oh Good deal I can prolly pull of the quick and easy tek. Pretty sure I have a covered glass dish thats usable around here somewhere, brownie mix or w/e not as sure of.. If I am going to the store, brownie mix or 151? and id still like not to haha

Huh? Dude this is completely salvageable. Basically 1/8th is about a strong serving of edibles. Maybe a 16th but with your tolerance, if you really want to feel it go for an 8th.

Recipe:
one box of brownie mix
two eggs
lots of butter

Mix and heat in the oven. That's truly it. You don't have to do anything special other than that. Edibles are just a brownie with weed baked in. Ideally extra butter because that will help it to kick in better.

...or if you're really feeling lazy, you can can make weed scrambled eggs.

Step 1: Break it up really well.
Step 2: Microwave your weed for 3 minutes
Step 3: Break the eggs in a bowl, stir in some weed, olive oil and hot sauce
Step 4: Fry the scrambled eggs in butter

If you want to be really fancy, add sour creme at the end.

Your friends are over-complicating it.

Haha I am overcomplicating it. I dont think I can put blame anywhere else.

If I had flower I would argue I don't wan't chunks of pot in my brownies; since I am using concentrate that shouldn't really be an issue however. Shoot I remember in the blackmarket times eating way too many stems and seeds.

I would not have any idea how long to microwave concentrate to decarb; but not ruin it.... Slap it in a bunch of peanut butter and microwave it up ala "firecrackers" (oh im next level lazy and more importantly dont have brownie mix and possibly a browny pan) ......hey quit judging me lol. Scrambled eggs definitely are a staple however.

Safe to say since I am frying the eggs there is not such a concern on decarbing? That is the step that is losing me every time.

*edit, seems 245 F for about 45 minutes, in the oven broken up on a tray. With butane extracts when the 'wax' stops bubbling decarb is done. Ok that is straight forward enough.* Huzzah we will all have a merry 4/20

Than put into something THC soluble......still lookin at the 151 as it doesn't "need" more cooking.

Thank you guys for helpin with the THC cooking fundamentals.

Last edited:
SO REPORTING BACK:

I decarbed 1.5 grams of hash cocentrate in the oven for 25 minutes at 245 F (they reccomend 45 but) ---> out of that 1.5 g--> 0.85 grams were recovered from the baking pan covered in til foil. .

i fill a jar without about 4 or 5 spoonfulls of peanut butter. In a seperate small dish (the lid of the short mason) I pour the reccomended 1 tablespoon of virgin olive oil into the top of the mason jar cap. I see it barely covers the bottom of the cap (which was watertight) so I add another two tablespoons of virgin olive oil.

I than add the .85 of decarbed hash into the pool of olive oil and stir like a madman. Like a junky making sure all of the substance is dissolved before proceeding...... I did not get 100 percent of it into the solution but certainly the majority.

I add my THC olive oil into the small mason jar with 3-4 spoonfulls of peanut butter. i whisk whisk whisk (mix) untill it is all what I would call a "whip cream peanut butter" type of consistency. (well thicker than whipcream but much lighter than peanut butter). I gave it about 10 minutes (idk why really)

The resulting mixture was actually much preferable (SUBJECTIVE AF) to just eating 3-4 spoonfulls of peanut butter. I than threw it all away because drugs are bad....wait no I ate it; yes that is what happened.

RESULTS: I knocked my ass out! now there were other chemicals at play so it is not a completely clean read....but I am about positive it went past the questionability of placebo. STRONGEST EDIBLE I HAVE EVER HAD IN MY LIFE. I am suspect of even the dispensaries edibles after this.

SPECIAL THANKS TO THOMAS DAVIES GORDON LIDDY AND ANYOE ELSE THAT RESPONDED TO THIS POST.

ps: Notes, after eating said 'whipped peanut butter' the back of my throat did have a bit of a burn to it.

Thomas Davie -- I have been very interested in the water soluble THC but have heard bad thing about it. They call it high TeCH water soluble thc, but I have heard it makes more of a syrup... I was dead honestly hoping to add about 10mg to every cup of water for my 23/4 yr old cat but if its all flavored or thick; well he wouldnt like that. What have your experiences been?

J-nowhere--- Price wasn't really the big issue as much as it was something done (wrong) out of convenience. I have access to 151, 153 even (ooooh lol) 153 diesel only sells by the liter; was a godsend for volumetric measuring of chemicals not soluble it water. I have no plans to moonshine. Yes, hindsight is 20 20. Think im gunna go with vodka infused edible as it won't be a complete waste. But really both the alcohol and the cheap stuff was headin for the garbage if I didnt do this.
How did my name get brought into, whatever you are saying?

one sec
Eating un decarbed weed will only make for some nasty screw drivers or whatever you mix it with.( cheap vodka, even cold is nasty).
Try 30-40 minutes at 220 degrees Fahrenheit to decarb and then add some grain alcohol, or 151 ( Bacardi, only 151 proof I know of.) Everclear grain alcohol, if you can find it. Don't know the price.
If price is a big issue, then just drink the cheap booze and smoke the cheap weed.
Careful about distilling your own alcohol/moonshine, The BATF still ( no pun intended) goes after moonshiners.
But if you will not shell out some money on strong booze, you should probably just drink the cheap vodka and smoke the weed or turn into cannabutter, recipes online.

This is what I was responding to. I believe that came off a bit condescending as it supplied no information that hadn't been posted and (this is my bias and self esteem reflecting) the tone kind of reeked of "get a clue you broke hillbilly". That second part is on me as there is no tone in an online post. (arguably).

Never the less, thanks man I was just pissy and in a hurry to get my 420 ducks in a row! You have a good 420?

*edit, a protip*
1. Try to decarb your hash in the same thing you plan to eat it out of, that way you get all of it. (some scraping will be involved)

Last edited: