• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Green Bulls/Longhorns

mrsmokeweed

Bluelighter
has anyone taken these badboys http://www.ecstasydata.org/view.php?id=2680
Edata has them as clean MDMA but I can't find a report on them. Anyone had experience with them? they high medium low dose?
i got 2 of these and one party flock so I think they'll just be icing on the cake but any feedback would be appreciated

^^the new batch of those bulls are blue. They are "advertised" as 150mg of mdma and suppose to be stronger than the green ones. but i havnt heard of any reports on them. I would guess since Edata confirmed them as mdma 1 then ur good to go. I to am interested in a user report on these if someone wants to help the community out???

^its a hometown press. its kind of like G-ladies in NY/NJ, and paul frank monkeys in florida(r.i.p.). "mints" arent just a nickname for any good mdma pill, theyre a specific press(stamped with an A,O.=,+,Y,etc) that circulates the chicago area that got that nickname from their small mint-like appearance. the short answer: noone knows why they choose to market them in chicago, but mints are a chicago thing, for whatever reason.

I took one of these and was very pleased. Was my first MDMA trip though so take that with a grain of salt

100mgs

Last edited:
ok facedbeyond i completely understand where you are coming from with the g ladies in nj ny area and paul frank in florida...im in south florida and i miss them so much....fuck it i might as well get some greens bulls

I've had the green bulls. I'd say there closer to 60-70 mgs. Still a clean roll have fun.